Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so. I have to admit all this document and fact backed rage lately is  turning me on a bit. Almost as much as Llandy and her sexy stare escapades. Shame she never elaborated further on it. She's such an occular tease.
Edit-Super phone ninja'd

IA said:
I believe so. I have to admit all this document and fact backed rage lately is  turning me on a bit. Almost as much as Llandy and her sexy stare escapades. Shame she never elaborated further on it. She's such an occular tease.
Edit-Super phone ninja'd

I'll swap you sextarepades for more Deadpool comics. PM me to make the exchange.

pentagathus said:
Not that I'm particularly torn up over this one but what got osiveux permabanned?

Well, more accurately the question should be stated as "what got Osviux permabanned again?" as this is in fact the second time he has been banned here, the first time was back in 2012.

In any case, since September he's been muted 3 times for racism, anti-semitism, xenophobia, and generally failing at being a decent human being. Each warning/mute came with a note that he was on his last legs. His most recent posts in the off-topic "Refugee Kafuffle" thread were enough to judge that he wasn't going to change despite the repeated warnings and his second chance had come to an end.

Moss said:
Osviux's ban was for a more serious offense, annoying LL.

Ooooh, it's true!  :eek:

Though, he also had a premature martyr episode about how he's being oppressed by all the Taleworlds liberals* after getting another talking down, didn't he? Oh, well, nothing of value, and stuff.
*Though, this puts an unrelated post by MadVader into an amusing perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom