Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's a reason to be banned? I thought talk of piracy, encouragement et cetera was forbidden. Now, if he urged others to pirate or mentioned that he has a pirated copy and bragged about it, yeah, deserved.

Yes, being a pirate is a reason to be banned. We don't go around asking if people have pirated content but when they admit to it, we demand that they submit keys to add badges on their profile for M&B games. Failing to do that results in a ban.

Ok, then, completely justified. On a similar note, although not specifically connected to the bans, I only recently discovered that you can add the Steam Mount and Blade games to Taleworlds. :facepalm:

If I don't stray too much, can I ask if that's possible to do with Good Old Games? Because I have the vanilla game there. Thanks!

Antonis said:
Ok, then, completely justified.
We are overjoyed that you have overseen the decisions this moderating body has taken and found us to be correct. I fear the day we would be chastened and bowed due to your displeasure of an action we would take. Yes, indeed, I live in terror of such a dark day.

Antonis said:
If I don't stray too much, can I ask if that's possible to do with Good Old Games? Because I have the vanilla game there. Thanks!
No idea, you can always try.

Neat topic, I remember trying to contact Caba'drin and other administrators a long time ago because I can't have the owner's icon, but the guy I was instructed to contact never responded my PM.

That's because I used the serial key in a previous account I deleted, so when I try to add it to this account it says it's invalid  :c

Maybe it's time to look into it again, can someone enlighten me on what to do?

Goker said:
Antonis said:
Ok, then, completely justified.
We are overjoyed that you have overseen the decisions this moderating body has taken and found us to be correct. I fear the day we would be chastened and bowed due to your displeasure of an action we would take. Yes, indeed, I live in terror of such a dark day.

But I was asking for a response like that, I guess.  :razz:

Consistently posting nothing but spam and weak trolling attempts until the mods finally got tired of it. Apparently he's welcome back if he agrees to attempt to post like an adult.

Well he was permabanned for it at one point in time, then appealed the ban IIRC. He can appeal again, even though he's been re-banned for the same reason? I feel like there should be some kind of reverse double jeopardy here, where you can't appeal a second ban if it's for doing the same thing you got banned for originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom