White Lions: New Thread [We Return, Serf-Robbers Beware!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Swadian Man at Arms said:
An enemy forever (from yesterday) ! :grin:

A pity that Theorian (my ex-mate) ruined my RP attempts with you...

S'oKay; great to have an enemy in you  :cool: you're a good RPer, and made a nice map to boot!

We now welcome into our ranks Sir Lionheart! He is a brave and skilled warrior knight who has fought by my side.

You litterly made me wake up from the dead just to say this. I owned a very sucessful slave trade when you were gone. Since when you played there were no good slave traders you have NO idea that most slave traders encourage RP and to kill them on sight just wrecks everything. Now if you excuse me I will go back to my coffin. And by the way I might be back soon. Cant say for now.

Citizen_Kane said:
You litterly made me wake up from the dead just to say this. I owned a very sucessful slave trade when you were gone. Since when you played there were no good slave traders you have NO idea that most slave traders encourage RP and to kill them on sight just wrecks everything. Now if you excuse me I will go back to my coffin. And by the way I might be back soon. Cant say for now.

We don't kill 'em on sight; sure they encourage RP.

But some people who do it are just stupid, break NLR, rage and troll. Same with any faction, really, but there's no way to just kick 'em from the faction.

If you just agree to free slaves (after we have ICly ascertained you are a slave trader and it is your slave) we'll let you go, or perhaps fine/imprison you if you're just really on a streak.

There was a king once, who employed slavery. He wasn't completely without honor, but all his minions were axecrazy, and so they had to be killed, and so they were.

In the end, noone backs up, because they're all really just looking for a fight

Kick-ass time last night.

Will upload pics tomorrow.

Big thanks to Spencer for long-hualing and cap'pin so many hoes, including the faction leader. Lucius also came back, and everyone who joined was instrumental in helping us win.

The White Lions are back, baby; we're here to rock and roll.

I think you guys are the ones who enslaved me because I didnt pay 500 to go on your "lands near wood".
Edit* Sorry it wasnt you. It was the "Le Chevaliers" faction

Serann said:
but you're admin now, how can you still lead your kingdom?

Not on NA I'm not.

sinofchaos said:
I think you guys are the ones who enslaved me because I didnt pay 500 to go on your "lands near wood".
Edit* Sorry it wasnt you. It was the "Le Chevaliers" faction

We kicked their asses when we saw them, yeah; they were oppressive ****s, and we don't tolerate such factions to exist.

Saboteur100 said:
*****es, you ain't nothing without me. *Goes back to LOTRO*

:wink:
DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!!!!
That's right Karl.  I corrected you for once.
Also, ain't nothing would mean that we are something.

Didn't really know where to post this, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow.  So yeah.  Don't do **** until I get back.
:grin:

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello ! Long time no see White Lions.

Just Kronsire reporting in, due to technical difficulties, I am back online and ready to swing my repair hammer.

:shock:

Kronsire said:
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello ! Long time no see White Lions.

Just Kronsire reporting in, due to technical difficulties, I am back online and ready to swing my repair hammer.

:shock:

We're happy to have you  :mrgreen:

Feretal said:
Saboteur100 said:
Feretal said:
Didn't really know where to post this, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow.  So yeah.  Don't do **** until I get back.
:grin:

You forgot to post that you are back. :roll:
Yeah.
I got back. Commence doing ****.

Oh, you two.

The Face said:
Pff.. I guess the Lions are cool.. sort of.

Maric, hush.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom