White item in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Red Serf

Sergeant Knight
I was adding some items to the game, but i got the added armor full white, with no texture?what I am doing wrong? I have the .brf where the meshe is located, the texture of the meshe, but it's still white. What I also need to add?

Hi there!

I got the same problem, White item in game, while totaly fine on openBRF.

Some precision :

- I've copy past the BRF files from one other module (vikingr) for personal use, and try to instal them on an other mod (brytenwalda, I guess you see how it's connected). One precision maybe, Vikingr have most of his texture on the comonRES and not the resource files. I moved the BRF to my resource file of the proper mod I wanted to edit.
- I've also copy all the texture files and material BRF needed, edit via Morph editor the item kinds files. Change a few names of the old (and one one occasion new) files to avoid mixed mesh and textures.
- Of course, I have checked the good module.ini files needed (and change the load_resource to load_mod_resources), in the correct order.

Sadly, it seems that some materials (or may be texture) don't load during the game. some items works fine, some other not. Each times it's the same bug : the meshes is correct and loaded, but the texture aren't loaded, which end up with and all white item in game.

So, how can I avoid/correct that?

Quidam sorry for the long time before an answer, maybe it was resolved - are you in this situation? or looking like that
3TH6rks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom