Which feature do you want the most?

Which feature do you want the most?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No one is at the "lead designer" wheel to make sure that there are SP loops that are fun and challenging, and that the game's features support them. The game is a slowly growing random patchwork of small features.

Curiously, they had a job opening for "Bannerlord Game Designer" until very recently, so that may mean the position is filled. Not lead designer though, Armagan is probably 100% on his Im-just-like-Todd-Howard space game Starbutter and Negus is probably out.

Last edited:
DLSS is completely broken, I have no idea if it is because it must be updated or any other reason. Images are worse since an update I received 1 or 2 months ago (I have max settings and I have tried everything, and no way).
When I say this game crash I mean the connection to servers that crash and can not finish the battle. Of course Raytracing does not have sense without proper light, and that is why I ask for Raytracing..., just to force to use a good light in the game. Light is everything in terms of modeling the form.

Other - for me it's absolutely more rp and late game money sinks. More way to create friends and enemies in the kingdom, reasons for it to matter, rifts and rivalries between clans. Feasts etc and the little things in warband that gave you a lot to do even in peacetime. I always had the most fun with the endgame in warband, but in bannerlord I feel like I get there and kinda don't know what to do quite as well. And also I have more money than I know what to do with after acquiring a decent town.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom