Which feature do you want the most?

Which feature do you want the most?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It means being able to place your units down on the battlefield before you start an engagement. So you can place your archers in that wood at the top of the hill etc... kind of like in a 'Total War' game.
That's a weird way of naming Deployment :xf-cool:

But yeah it's pretty ridiculous we can't do that. Unless it's an ambush or something no two armies engaged in battle without first deploying their lines.

While pre-battle deployment options would be nice, I don't consider it "game changing", and the rest of the list falls into what I would call the "hardly worth the extra development resources" category.

There are so many other important things missing in the diplomacy, economy, and character interaction departments that I find this list almost humorously useless outside of Multiplayer, and there's not even a "none of the above" or "other" choice in the poll. The improved 4K sheep textures might at least be slightly noticeable in-game....

While pre-battle deployment options would be nice, I don't consider it "game changing", and the rest of the list falls into what I would call the "hardly worth the extra development resources" category.

There are so many other important things missing in the diplomacy, economy, and character interaction departments that I find this list almost humorously useless outside of Multiplayer, and there's not even a "none of the above" or "other" choice in the poll. The improved 4K sheep textures might at least be slightly noticeable in-game....
While i agree that other things are more important in my opinion too, this is what we have at the moment. I always wondered what was considered a priority when they map their work and you just gave me the answer to why they focus so much on combat. It is because it affects both single player and multiplayer!
I guess i can understand now in terms of efficiency why that would make sense. I hope the next road map will have diplomacy and economy as a main focus.

Actual content and competence....
Okay, the idea to automatically activate the default policies of the kingdom culture are a horrible idea. It's one of many terrible ideas by this company who have no idea how to design a game like this. They have been fumbling around for 10 years and siege AI is not functional.

-snip-

THEY HAVE YET TO ADD MAJOR CONTENT IN OVER A YEAR, MORE BUGS ARE ADDED EVERY PATCH.

This is not an emotive rant, I am cool and calm, I am sick of the stupid decisions lies and going to voice it.

Can you really tell when these people are on vacation or not? I can't.
This the worst EA I have ever seen.
As predicted, the return of stevehoos, lol.

I want him back RIP

Can you really tell when these people are on vacation or not? I can't.

3a7.jpg

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this quote are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

I want him back RIP

3a7.jpg

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this quote are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
Cough Cal*um Cough

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this quote are not fictitious. Identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended and should be inferred.

Last edited:
Cough Cal*um Cough
The one that should not be named is just beeing busy working through all this feedback stuff we/steam/reddit gives. They value it and they listen to us!

Someone has to do it, collect all those opinions, analyse it and take the correct approach after this. It´s not easy having a million selling EA game for a tripple A price with a very small hardcore fanbase. Covid is also a thing, so homeoffice. Armagan is also giving it all as always.

SOON theonethatshouldnotbenamed will tell us that everything is gonna be all right, like Bob Marley. This hardcore fanbase can **** off!

Last edited:
Someone has to do it, collect all those opinions, analyse it and take the correct approach after this. It´s not easy having a million selling EA game for a tripple A price with a very small hardcore fanbase. Covid is also a thing, so homeoffice. Armagan is also giving it all as always.
That's a pretty dope feature to be added to Bannerlord

Maybe someone could stalk the Nameless One through different platforms and reverse engineer his work habits.
Remember that he has to invent a new engaging post every day for Twitter, and that's not an easy task even for a master bull****ter that may or may not be on a vacation.

I just want a Battanian farm, settle down, get a couple of wives, forget painting the map. Also the 2016 unit collision would be welcome, instead of this abomination we have.

Last edited:
I want a game that do not crash so often.
I want DLSS.
I want Raytracing.
I want Directx 12.

RayTracing for what exactly ? Seeing reflections on ponds ? SSR does the trick very well. There are no actual working weather on this game.
And I think they added DLSS, if I'm not mistaken, I do not own a RTX.

Feasts, feasts, and more feasts!

Having feasts really paced the meta loop in Warband. Oh, the war is over? Let's go to the feast, do the tournament, get some quests, regroup and manage your settlements. A new war broke out? Let's join and kick some ass!

Bannerlord's lord just have constant warfare and patrols with little downtime. It's so boring.

Back
Top Bottom