Where is the brother???

Users who are viewing this thread

I could swear that before collecting the banners, my brother in the campaign said that he would see me after talking to all the 10 lords. Where is he now??

In a way the main quest is supposed to give you an easier entrance into the gameplay by explaining everything along a quest line though now as early access that is not working...

You can check him up in your encyclopedia, your own name, than family. It tells me he is in Chaikand but I cannot find him there. I checked the keep, and the tavern, and walked around the town a bit. He is not one of the names you can auto click from the top right either.

It's heavily bugged now. After taking a city without appointing the governor, I was surprised to find that a few days later the brother became the governor, and I could find him in the keep and take him into my party, but I could not appoint him to be the governor again or to lead his own army.
The most weird thing is that when I proposed marriage with Ira with her mother, two terms were given in the barter scene, the first one was Ira to marry me and the second is ira to marry my brother. When the barter succeed Ira became ex-spouse of me and spouse of my brother and I could marry again. Good thing in a way since I got a free companion and she has given birth to three kids now.

You can check him up in your encyclopedia, your own name, than family. It tells me he is in Chaikand but I cannot find him there. I checked the keep, and the tavern, and walked around the town a bit. He is not one of the names you can auto click from the top right either.
For some reason everyone missing will be in Chaikand in encyclopedia.

i assume that the quest part is just not done? the voice acting i heard (once) from the lady blew my mind and all i want is that everywhere now

just literally curious if the brother and siblings stuff was just a broken tutorial idea or if i just don't see something?

put me on a damn goose chase my first play through

**** he just told me to go earn some money to pay a ransom. 3M denars and 10 years later and haven't heard a peep. He does have a location according to the encyclopedia, but he isn't there.

**** he just told me to go earn some money to pay a ransom. 3M denars and 10 years later and haven't heard a peep. He does have a location according to the encyclopedia, but he isn't there.
You obviously need more money. These are your siblings. Do you not love your family enough? 3M is the price you put on your Brother and Sister?

I could swear that before collecting the banners, my brother in the campaign said that he would see me after talking to all the 10 lords. Where is he now??

he took your money, soldiers and went to a tavern to celebrate how he tricked you. Then he lost all his assets playing boarding games and is now waiting in a cell somewhere.

Tis a joke.

Now the real question is: where are your little brother and sister? Did you forget to rescue them? Huh? How are you going to explain that to your parents in the after life?!?!

Can confirm this! Got a child with my wife in the middle of battania and it says it is "HOLDING" in Chaikand

Babies like to be held.

:xf-tongue:

I don't think that man hiding in Chaikand is actually your brother. I don't think there were ever any siblings either. I think the player was struck on the head before the start of the game and some unscrupulous hobo took advantage of you.

o_O

Last edited:
Wait wait guys, are we sure the brother and little siblings are real at all? Maybe they’re the illusionary construct / coping mechanism of a hobbo who never had a family. Or, maybe the opposite: Maybe the whole rise to power is the illusion, just a way for the character to deal w the loss of his siblings!

Babies like to be held.

:xf-tongue:

I don't think that man hiding in Chaikand is actually your brother. I don't think there were ever any siblings either. I think the player was struck on the head before the start of the game and some unscrupulous hobo took advantage of you.

o_O
you need to let your wife in your castle as "governor" and babies come. If you take her to play with as companions your childs come back in Chaikand.

The brilliant sibling that is always your brother. "I'll let you lead since you're a better rider." He says at the beginning of the game with a riding skill over 100.

"I think it would be better if you handle everything by yourself while I go for reasons."

Oh sure, you have 100+ in all combat skills and the men we hired do too but yeah... you take all of them with you to go do non-combat stuff while I start a kingdom and fight bandits. Makes so much sense.

...yeah, he conned the hell out of us.

Back
Top Bottom