Where can I find/download custom made items?

Users who are viewing this thread

bornfree

Recruit
I've seen some custom made weapon/armor/horse in the web which can import into the game, say the pistol and Star War Laser sword...etc, would you mind telling me where can I find these? any forum or website available for download?

Actually, I had found some GREAT looking weapon/armor in the Chinese website, but all of them are not supported by 0.960 and it may got error when loading the game...

I also found some people that create Dragon, tiger, bear instead of Horse to ride on, do you know where to download? and how can I import it into the game?

Thank you very much !!

First, you'll need to download the mods that contain the items that you wish to use.

Second, you'll need a copy of BRF Edit. (You can download it from the MBRepository)

Thirdly, you'll need a working knowledge of BRF Edit and where to place specific files. (BRF files in the Native Resources folder, .DDS files in the Native Texture folder.

Those three thing satisfied, you'll need to code the items in game using either the module system with a python editor (harder) or the unofficial item editor. (easier)

I'd suggest reading through the tutorials in The Forge (a section of this forum) to start with.

Back
Top Bottom