Where are the leaders?

Users who are viewing this thread

As we all know there was supposed to be a major shift in leaders from Austro, to Ra'Jiska, but we haven't really heard much of anything from either of them. Being the curious bugger I am: Where in Sam's green hell are you guys? No status update, no big statement saying it's dead, alive, in limbo, or elsewhere. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this.

Was wondering this too.  Austro should start helping Ra'jiska, because now that he has all this spare time on his hands, all he does is bug other boards and annoy people!

Ra'Jiska will be making a statement soon.

And Froi, I'm no longer an active developer of Persistent Frontier, so I'm not obligated to help him at all. And for someone who hates people "annoying" others on sub-boards, you're doing a pretty good job of posting here for no other reason other than to annoy me.

Ra'Jiska will be posting on the current status of Persistent Frontier and the future plans of it shortly.

RaJiska is working hard on several things. Also patch PF_Beta4 won't be released as long as there are bugs found.
Belive me, RaJiska is doing realy good job and we should not complain about how long it takes. Because we don't want bugs, do we?

Hey',

I'm sorry for the delay of the update, here are few things that caused it:

- Work,
- Regiment Projects,
- Regiment itself,
- hosting company,
- lack of ideas / suggestions for the mod

Currently, I'm trying to implement one new thing in order to have something that would sign a new update.
It'll be released as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom