When will next update be released?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sorry to ask this question , but my english is not good . I have tried but not find the update time :oops:
And I found :
Next update wont be savegame compatible.
So I have another question:How can I take my items in this save to the new game save ?It's that possible?

SD said the next update would come around January 20th.

You can export your character to a new save but not items. If you want to get the items back, just use the cheat menu.

You have to click "enable cheats" when you launch Warband.

Also, you can use Google to find the answer to this kind of question. All the cheats are listed on the Warband wiki.

thermocline said:
SD said the next update would come around January 20th.

You can export your character to a new save but not items. If you want to get the items back, just use the cheat menu.
Verified.. i am waiting on the art updates. 

Most likely this will be on the 20th in the evening EST or the 22nd sometime depending the timing.  If I get everything sent to me on the 20th, then it will be the 22nd.

thermocline said:
You have to click "enable cheats" when you launch Warband.

Also, you can use Google to find the answer to this kind of question. All the cheats are listed on the Warband wiki.
Thank you , I found the website and open the cheatmenu succeeded. And sorry about anthor question .If there will be any problem after I token items from cheatmenu ?

Fixes to the stuff that's broken(like the lady-in-waiting quest) that requires changes in code, so it isn't save-compatible.

I hear all the shields will be overhauled as well.

Elensil the Numenorean said:
SAYX WHAT?!

I am nearing my 1k days in my current modified game and your tellin me that a new one will be put in place?!
What are the changes? Anything major?
Check the change log that has been updated as we fix and address various issues.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=126952.msg3062263#msg3062263

saxondragon said:
Elensil the Numenorean said:
SAYX WHAT?!

I am nearing my 1k days in my current modified game and your tellin me that a new one will be put in place?!
What are the changes? Anything major?
Check the change log that has been updated as we fix and address various issues.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=126952.msg3062263#msg3062263

Thanks again for all you are doing--the changelog was a very exciting read!

One thing I noticed that seemed missing on the changelog--no mention of fixing the veccavian queensguard skills (they have very odd skill amounts way below what they should be, including 0s in some essential things iirc). It had been mentioned in bug reports before, just making sure it hasn't fallen through the cracks.

Tingyun said:
Thanks again for all you are doing--the changelog was a very exciting read!

One thing I noticed that seemed missing on the changelog--no mention of fixing the veccavian queensguard skills (they have very odd skill amounts way below what they should be, including 0s in some essential things iirc). It had been mentioned in bug reports before, just making sure it hasn't fallen through the cracks.
Got it.. part of the minor tweaking and error correction.  Thanks!

Wow: I've looked at Veccavia's Queen Guard in 3.611 - Shield skill 0 as well. So it's not something new in 3.705 though it's still pretty weird for elite unit to lose all skill points in such important skill after upgrade.

Updated mercenary Melentite Lancers (now Free Brothers) and implemented upgrade path for all Melentite troop line.

This change is what I have been waiting for, now I can finally do my Baccus and Melentite mixed force that I have been wanting to do, well easier than what it had been.

Will Melentite mercs be available via heartbeat quests now as well?

Maiden troop line realigned into two branches
What does this portion of the change log mean? As far as I am aware they are already in two trees, the maiden tree and Veccavia tree, does the maiden portion of it further divide now? Will the Veccavia portion of the troop tree let you get royal archers now?

sher said:
Wow: I've looked at Veccavia's Queen Guard in 3.611 - Shield skill 0 as well. So it's not something new in 3.705 though it's still pretty weird for elite unit to lose all skill points in such important skill after upgrade.
It turns out that there are many shortcuts taken in creating troop abilities and skills.  The queens guard were switched from soldier skill set to a knight skill set.. a set of routines in place for.. years. and it turned out, to my surprise, that the knight skill set did not have shield.  As I said above.. that was fixed.

Aunodin said:
Updated mercenary Melentite Lancers (now Free Brothers) and implemented upgrade path for all Melentite troop line.

This change is what I have been waiting for, now I can finally do my Baccus and Melentite mixed force that I have been wanting to do, well easier than what it had been.

What does this portion of the change log mean? As far as I am aware they are already in two trees, the maiden tree and Veccavia tree, does the maiden portion of it further divide now? Will the Veccavia portion of the troop tree let you get royal archers now?
It was because of you that I did this.  You posted it months ago, and made a very reasonable justification and case for it.  It was easy to implement so I delivered.

No, the mercs are not.. but it is something to consider for the future.

saxondragon said:
Aunodin said:

It was because of you that I did this.  You posted it months ago, and made a very reasonable justification and case for it.  It was easy to implement so I delivered.

No, the mercs are not.. but it is something to consider for the future.

Well glad to have it show up then, but I think that was someone else if it was months ago. Either way I am really excited about this change and will definitely be running them

Part 2 of my question though, will the Royal archers be available for the Veccavia tree now?

Aunodin said:
... someone else if it was months ago. Either way I am really excited about this change and will definitely be running them

Part 2 of my question though, will the Royal archers be available for the Veccavia tree now?
November I believe.. two months.. and yes to the last part of your question.

saxondragon said:
Aunodin said:
... someone else if it was months ago. Either way I am really excited about this change and will definitely be running them

November I believe.. two months.. and yes to the last part of your question.

Yep that is someone else who made that suggestion then, I have only been using this account since the start of january, my old account went funky so just made a new one.

Also stoked about the Royal archers being available, they are pretty cool so being able to use them is a big plus. Especially if you use them with the Empire/Fierd troops. Empire for more rapid shots and Fierds for a dedicated archer unit. Always an advocate of being able to use more of the foreign troops to help cement your rule.

Back
Top Bottom