When is the musket most accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

askuaninja

Veteran
When you aim the musket, it is not 100% as accurate as it can be. You have to wait a bit before before it reaches that point. But how long is that  exactly? Are we talking about a fraction of a second or two whole seconds?

I know that. What i do want to know is exactly how long that wait between when you push the button to maximum accuracy.

The long Answer:
2-3 seconds, maybe. And the range would be: About when the Person bumps with feet and Hat at the edges of your reticle, the accuracy is expended. The rifle does a little better, hitting it's target 9 out of 10 times, depending on how long you aim. The shot will get progressively more accurate, the longer you press the sights. Also note that the Rifle has a delay before firing, take hat into account when targeting moving soldiers. Whenever you shoot, Always target groups and no Individual soldiers. And try to avoid firing into melee, only when your companion is in grave danger!

The short Answer: 2 Seconds.

When is the Musket most accurate? Mid-day. For a serious Answer, look at my first post. But if you follow that AND this one, you are gonna be the king of all... gun-toting, throat-stabbing men on your server.

James Stewart said:
Wait until the reticle has fully expanded upon presenting (1-2 seconds) then shoot otherwise it begins to loose accuracy.

Loose accuracy? It isn't a bow is it? From what I know, the musket is like the crossbow and that doesn't loose accuracy after aiming for a while...

James Stewart said:
Wait until the reticle has fully expanded upon presenting (1-2 seconds) then shoot otherwise it begins to loose accuracy.

I was more thinking of when exactly the musket becomes accurate. You know, like 1.8 seconds or something like that. But I suppose that is one of this game's many mysteries...

...probably smarter to just stab people. More reliable :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom