When Do My Kids Grow Up?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 5 children, currently aged 14-16. (Tell me how THAT was managed, since they were each single births!) None of them are actually characters you can visit yet. And since 1.4.1 came out, the Encyclopedia stopped having them in its pages.

So when are my kids grown?

The long way around. At the age of 18 they will become fully grown adults. Unfortunately, the last time I checked they start their adult life with negative amount of skill points, which means, they never gonna level up. I heard it's fixed in 1.4.2 but I have no proof

The long way around. At the age of 18 they will become fully grown adults. Unfortunately, the last time I checked they start their adult life with negative amount of skill points, which means, they never gonna level up. I heard it's fixed in 1.4.2 but I have no proof

Have just updated to e1.4.2 Beta. Those children, who were grown up already, still have negative SP. However, there still are some children to grow up. I think I'm gonna make an experiment. Load the game and just wait until one of them becomes an adult. Then I'll update this message.

Have just updated to e1.4.2 Beta. Those children, who were grown up already, still have negative SP. However, there still are some children to grow up. I think I'm gonna make an experiment. Load the game and just wait until one of them becomes an adult. Then I'll update this message.

You might need a new game.

People there are reporting the issue is fixed with a new game, fresh from e1.4.2

NOTE TO TALEWORLD: That's a lot of game time! I recommend you pour a lot more gameplay into Bannerlord if you expect players to stay with their campaigns so long. In Early Access you have all us M&B fanboys - going forward you'll want to entice a bigger crowd. What's in the game right now isn't going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom