What's your favorite weapon in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Azn_soul

Sergeant
Well the title says it all my question for you is what's your favourite weapon? And why is it you favorite weapon?
For myself I love the long spear (the weapon that northern pikemen use) because I feel that's it's awesome looking both wielded or sheathed.

Thanks for reading.

Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Moon Sword.

Aye that is good but id say its better at thrusting ^^

@Tim
Im an alright archer you guys should try soloing with bow i can do it up to the lords thats when i fail.
Every one fails at that. Using my crossbow i can probably do 250-500 damage to a lord but i eventually get taken out.

no its cuz that you can ussualy just wait at right moemmnt after a troop youve distracted is chasing yout o head shot it a few times and kill them when its a lord no unless you got them stuck some where cuz also sieges have like unlimited arrow/bolts if you invade the right faction

Archery is easy against lords actually as long as I'm not on foot, I ride full gallop while I shoot(out of 110 arrows I miss about forty shots)

Azn_soul said:
Archery is easy against lords actually as long as I'm not on foot, I ride full gallop while I shoot(out of 110 arrows I miss about forty shots)
I only use horse for taking out enemy lord's horse then i fall back to my archers dismount and shoot with my cho ko nu until the rest of the army is dead. If they are too many I'll send my cavalry to eliminate the last remaining few.

Back
Top Bottom