What's your favorite weapon in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulation on nice grade and welcome back. i study for every subject besides history lol, History has become my extra time hobby, the only thing i don't study is the Human Sacrifice(Aztec and Mayan tribes)(i actually have history book in hand while im typing this lol)

Azn_soul said:
Congratulation on nice grade and welcome back. i study for every subject besides history lol, History has become my extra time hobby, the only thing i don't study is the Human Sacrifice(Aztec and Mayan tribes)(i actually have history book in hand while im typing this lol)
I'm not a big fan of history until it talks about medieval times. Give me a book about the medieval days and you won't be able to get me off of it. (unless of course it sucks but i haven't read one that sucks yet.)

i so far studied Roman empire/ roman republic, Carthaginians, Greeks, Macedonians, Selecuids, Egyptians, Persians, Neo-Babylonians, English, Polish, Byzantium, Samaritans, Goths, Huns, Templars, Tetounic Knights, Kingdom of Jerusalem, Hospitallers  All Chinese dynasties;(Xia Dynasty, Shang Dynasty, Zhou Dynasty, Warring States, Qin Dynasty(ruled by the Ying family but slaughtered to last man by Xiang Yu) Split of Western Chu and Eastern Han, Han Dynasty (Ruled by the Liu family, but the royal Liu family was wiped out after 100 year by the Jin dynasty), Three kingdoms Wei=ruled by Cao family, Shu ruled by Liu family, Wu= ruled by the Suan Family, Jin Dynasty takes over after Wei unifies China Jin was ruled by Sima clan which during Wei was a high minister in Wei dynasty's court. Fragmentation of 16 kingdoms. Sui dynasty reunifies china but only lasted only 38 years. Tang Dynasty takes over ruled by the LI family, was one of the court officials during sui dynasty that eventually fought and won the warlord fragmentation. ten kingdoms and 5 dynasty takes place. Song Dynasty reunites China ruled by the Zhao clan, the last emperor of song commit suicide by jumping into the sea after his fleet was destroyed by the Mongol empire. Yuan Dynasty destroys Song dynasty ruled by descendants of Temujin, Ming Dynasty destroys Yuan dynasty and reunifies China ruling clan was the Zhu, Qing dynasty takes over wiping out Ming dynasty ruled by Aisin Gioro clan, last imperial dynasty of China but continued in Manchuria under control by Japan) Also know that all Chinese Dynasty all head south when retreating. Besides Chinese history i also took 3 months doing search ups on Korean history. Now im going back to study Chinese and Polish history. Sorry im way off topic.

Rekien said:
the only way i see history is watching history chanel...i hate books xD
reading is good for the mind you know. Oh to explain so you understand better im homeschooled which is harder then public school but a lot less stressful. Last year my whole history book was about the medieval days it was my favorite year in history. Most of it was about romans, saxons, normans, vikings, and several different things. Only bad thing was the book was too short and didn't have enough details. If there's any good medieval books to read that you would suggest thats very detailed and long let me know i'll go check it out in the library.

@ Azn Soul...

my fav caracters from chinese history...

-Cao Cao, king of wei who was believed to control the last han emperor... Emperor Xian and then died of a headache. poor him.
-Qin Shi Huang, Ying Zheng... first emperor of china, dominated the other 6 states and then burned books and buried scholars alive. A VERY cruel(after death.... rebellions spur all over china rapidly) and yet powerful leader.
-Zhu Yuan Zhang, Founder of Ming Dynasty and overthrew the Yuan Dynasty pushing the mongolians back to the north.
-Emperor Gaozu of Han, Liu Bang... founder of the Han Dynasty.. defeated Xiang Yu, overlord of western chu. Han Dynasty lasted over 400 years until Cao Cao's son Cao Pi forced the last Han emperor to abdicate. First chinese imperial dynasty to have good laws and had the people's love. First golden age... the other being Tang Dynasty.

Back on topic... my favorite weapon is Vengeance(the weapon's name will be changed in 0.7) and Khan's Blade!!!!

mbfreak2 said:
@ Azn Soul...

my fav caracters from chinese history...

-Cao Cao, king of wei who was believed to control the last han emperor... Emperor Xian and then died of a headache. poor him.
-Qin Shi Huang, Ying Zheng... first emperor of china, dominated the other 6 states and then burned books and buried scholars alive. A VERY cruel(after death.... rebellions spur all over china rapidly) and yet powerful leader.
-Zhu Yuan Zhang, Founder of Ming Dynasty and overthrew the Yuan Dynasty pushing the mongolians back to the north.
-Emperor Gaozu of Han, Liu Bang... founder of the Han Dynasty.. defeated Xiang Yu, overlord of western chu. Han Dynasty lasted over 400 years until Cao Cao's son Cao Pi forced the last Han emperor to abdicate. First chinese imperial dynasty to have good laws and had the people's love. First golden age... the other being Tang Dynasty.

Back on topic... my favorite weapon is Vengeance(the weapon's name will be changed in 0.7) and Khan's Blade!!!!
Vengeance sounds fine to me but another name would be nice.

mbfreak2 said:
darkness' lover, who also died in the massacre of his village... . i also want to make darkness more of a *quest* character.
Yeah i never did get that how can you die but still be alive? of course games are like movies anything is possible.

TimotheusTJB said:
mbfreak2 said:
darkness' lover, who also died in the massacre of his village... . i also want to make darkness more of a *quest* character.
Yeah i never did get that how can you die but still be alive? of course games are like movies anything is possible.

he was reborned... there will be more info on his character soon.

Basicly... one in a thousandth people who die will be reborned as a wraith... out of the wraiths... one out of a million will be able to remember some things from past life but not all. He is one of them.

"I have died in my heart but still i linger on this hateful earth" this quote should give a better explanation on how he died, but is still alive. (for those who don't understand he is saying his heart is in pain from his wife and families death and he wishes to join them but he cannot because he must live to seek his vengeance on those who separated him from his loved ones.i think a good name for him would be "Emptiness" emptiness could mean 2 things to have no love left or to have no suffering.

"I love thee with all my heart,
bound i must say to her i am.
With each morning my emptiness grows
i cry in sorrow without an end.
I must seek, I must seek for revenge,
He who killed her shall perish in the abyss,
and soon after i shall join her in the mist.
My love for her shall never die,
please wait for me my dear for
i shall never say goodbye"​

Hope you all enjoy my poetry lol and hoped that explanation helped​

he doesnt remember any part of his family... just that he remembered some names and some places... and some terrors... everynight he gets nightmares... eventually the nightmares led him to the believe that his purpose of living was for revenge.... Present time... he is over a hundred years old.

lol emptiness would still be good name i guess lol, wow didn't know he that old, could probably turn him into reaper give him a reaper's scythe, and make the hood larger and cover half of his face with 2 red eyes glowing in the darkness.

A great idea... i think he should have some evil red eyes but still have good intentions. He became obseseed with revenge and trained himself with his katana daily to improve his skill..

Wow amazing story for darkness. That clears everything up because he was like I DIED BUT YET IM STILL ALIVE REVENGE! (something like that cant remember exactly what he said). I'm like what the heck? okay, moving on.

Edit: great job on the poetry, Azn_Soul

a nice quest to get darkness would be like, umm perhaps he is trapped in darkness and stumbles into the courtyard, practicing his swordsmanship he is struck by lightening. As a result he is left with glimpse of loss memories, but again falls back into darkness until he meets you. He pleads you go find a mystical sword that could bring his past to light by stabbing him with it. After you stab him with the sword he decides to follow you as a companion as he is given the idea he is alive for revenge for his loved ones.

well...it will be better if becomes imposible to join on the dark legion.....cause all the quests you guys are making are more about to F*** the masked one ans the black legion.
make the player relation with them like -999 if posible........in this way it will ever be posible to join them withoud cheating

Back
Top Bottom