What's your favorite weapon in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rekien said:
well...it will be better if becomes imposible to join on the dark legion.....cause all the quests you guys are making are more about to F*** the masked one ans the black legion.
make the player relation with them like -999 if posible........in this way it will ever be posible to join them withoud cheating

remember their are other sword quest soon ^^ it may be in favor of the legions

Mine is 2 handed axe about 152 swing and a warbow. Very fun with the bow cant miss thair heads enymore!

i dont remember tha name its like ping or ming or sing sword well
its one handerd and hits 63 also like arnvenger spear and dead bow

grtzz

any goood, accurate longbow makes me happy. i havnt found a favorite weapon yet, but i think the tonbo-giri would be good if they would make it.
and for those of you who dont know what the tonbo-giri is i found this for you  :wink:
"The Tonbogiri (蜻蛉切?) is one of three legendary Japanese spears created by the famed swordsmith Masazane, said to be wielded by the daimyō Honda Tadakatsu. The spear derives its name from the myth that a dragonfly landed on its blade and was instantly cut in two. Thus Tonbo (Japanese for "dragonfly") and giri (Japanese for "cutting"), translating this spear's name as "Dragonfly Cutter/Cutting spear." - wikipedia

DarkEnigma said:
any goood, accurate longbow makes me happy. i havnt found a favorite weapon yet, but i think the tonbo-giri would be good if they would make it.
and for those of you who dont know what the tonbo-giri is i found this for you  :wink:
"The Tonbogiri (蜻蛉切?) is one of three legendary Japanese spears created by the famed swordsmith Masazane, said to be wielded by the daimyō Honda Tadakatsu. The spear derives its name from the myth that a dragonfly landed on its blade and was instantly cut in two. Thus Tonbo (Japanese for "dragonfly") and giri (Japanese for "cutting"), translating this spear's name as "Dragonfly Cutter/Cutting spear." - wikipedia
Very interesting if it is put in the mod im going to try it out provided i can get it without too much trouble.

EDIT: My apologies for not being on internet has been disconnected for a while due to the modem not working correctly but we received a new one today and this one seems to be working properly.

find sme pics \o....dunno what is a tombo giri so ill post some and you guys say wich is it
polearms3.jpg

s17b_yari_kanesada.jpg

1146297471555.jpg

spear.jpg

6ftblackdtragonspear_540.jpg

spears.jpg

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/artworks/sw2/cg/sw2-honda.jpg
imo thats the best pic of the honbo-giri animated, and no1 dis the antlers..they are there for a reason

yea kinda, but im sure it wouldnt be too hard to model for you guys. anyways..ff is awsome, first game i ever played was ff tactics for ps1 and atm i got 2 copies- my orginal one stopped workin so i got a new one  :grin: hard as hell to find

ming sword can be found in stores lol, looks good but the position of holding it should be bit closer to the guard and the sorw should be bit longer

Azn_soul said:
ming sword can be found in stores lol, looks good but the position of holding it should be bit closer to the guard and the sorw should be bit longer
and it doesn't stab like it says it should... :sad:

Qin Spear, Ming Longsword, (Masterwork) Kergit Bow :razz:+bodkin arrows and Loyalty (Darkness' horse) no lord catching me!! :grin:
i think ming longsword should be made "One Handed/Two Handed" and be given it's stab move... that'd be SO awesome :grin:

Back
Top Bottom