What's your favorite race/faction so far?

What's your favorite race/faction so far?

• Feron - We are strong, savage, and proud.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Blighted Plague - There is no good or evil - only power.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Illorian - Our lands have stood beneath the heavens for centuries... and we intend to keep it that w

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Asaleth - Before us awaits a world of opportunity, and, beneath the iron shoes of our mighty charger

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gladeborn/Planelords - Whatever the breeze will bring us, victorious we will stand.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • None - I will not share my power!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

im a feron, feron, feron! RAWR!!!

Use battlesizer, put your infantry in a line, make them stand closer, and cavalry is gone, put your archers before that line and i can take an army of about 350 with just 30 hi-tier troops.

Uhh What? You spawn the troops, you run to the other side of the map and kill anyone that obstructs your path. That's Feron Tactics :grin:

Feron supporter, but obviously biased due Quests. I hate BP. Can't fight with them. I hate the Rangers. They kill me :sad:

Great to keep seeing these impressions.  I am also interested to see how the faction abilities may change or modify them once released.  Good stuff.

I've been playing the Planelords a lot lately, I love the chillin' back, waiting for the enemy to come within range and then just unloading on them. Or drawing the attention of the heavy shield users so they turn their backs on my archers and watch them get cut down by a hail of arrows. Planelords rock! The Feron of course are good fun too, great vs cavalry.

Yeah, I wanna see the planelord stun arrows.

It's all like "look at me" then they get stunned and they can't move so they get pelted in the back with arrows. Heheheheheh... (Devilish Laugh)  :twisted:

I started Asaleth, till I heard about the quests.  I'm loving my ferocious Ferons, I sort of feel a feral bloodlust when I'm playing them (specially with that axe!).  Still, I'll probably go back to Asaleth.  I've always liked the 'normal' group, leading my mere mortals against the forces of darkness against all odds, pitching steel against magic (I played an MMORPG, in which my guild was made up of nothing but knights- our motto was, "Chabydis Super Venificus" (Steel over magic (I hope))).

I'd be happy if they remained vanilla-ish- perhaps quests that would add to training, or enriching your towns and villages (money seems such a human thing).  Skip the magic for them- let them be the uderdogs.

Lord Bryggan said:
I started Asaleth, till I heard about the quests.  I'm loving my ferocious Ferons, I sort of feel a feral bloodlust when I'm playing them (specially with that axe!).  Still, I'll probably go back to Asaleth.  I've always liked the 'normal' group, leading my mere mortals against the forces of darkness against all odds, pitching steel against magic (I played an MMORPG, in which my guild was made up of nothing but knights- our motto was, "Chabydis Super Venificus" (Steel over magic (I hope))).

I'd be happy if they remained vanilla-ish- perhaps quests that would add to training, or enriching your towns and villages (money seems such a human thing).  Skip the magic for them- let them be the uderdogs.

Their 'magic' consists of the knights being able to send misguided orders to enemy archers (basically, using superior tactics to confuse their enemy), aimed shots, where the squires use their advanced training to temporarily boost their accuracy, and the ancestral horn, which temporarily boosts the strength (basically, boosts the morale/fighting spirit) of all Hill-Folk clan members. 

No magic for them, so you should be pleased.  :smile:  I did my best to stick to each faction's roots.

Back
Top Bottom