What's up with hideouts?

Users who are viewing this thread

i said it now so often.

plz make hideouts spawns into some abadoned castles, just damn ruins and let the bandits be there sometimes and let it get as a bandit outpost for yourself you can upgrad with walls and so on.
noone ever gave me good respond to this .. :*(
I like the idea, a bit like the warband mod GoT, nice alternative way to start a kingdom, or as a defensible lair for a bandit king

Hideouts could do with some rethinking as to how they're supposed to work and their reward structure.

One thought perhaps to make them more enticing could be to have them have basic noble troops of the area as prisoners for the player to grab. That could be one way to also fix the fact it's pretty damn tough at times to get them at all.

Otherwise more types of hideouts could also be a way to fix this a bit. As while i can fairly easily clear a hideout by just walking through it with a small squad of Palatinate Guards.. it does get a bit repetitive after a while.

2. Why can't the player visit hideouts as guests? Build good relationship with the raiders as a by levelling up on Roguery, and visit hideouts to buy unique items, sell underground items for higher margins, recruit Sea Raiders' Chiefs into your army.
Oooh i like that idea.

Back
Top Bottom