What would you do if...

Users who are viewing this thread

I would soon be the richest and most powerful person on earth as dubious businessmen and corrupt third world governments would pay incredible amounts of money for access to Narnia's natural resources. Also I could solve problems like the final disposal of radioactive waste or the middle east conflict: All Muslims* get deported to live in Calormen where they don't bother us normal people!

*Turkish people excluded naturally.

I guess I would roam the lands on a talking horse in search for Aslan or something.  :oops:

What would you do if China declared war on your country?

Sign up to work in a submarine. although, not sure how extensive the UK's nuclear submarine arsenal is  :neutral:

What would you do if Taleworlds exploded

beny1999 said:
Sign up to work in a submarine. although, not sure how extensive the UK's nuclear submarine arsenal is  :neutral:

What would you do if Taleworlds exploded
Explode with it.

What would you do if you ****ed up your PC and couldn't afford a new one?

Go to my mom and go Cartman-style on her. But maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.... I need a new PC or else I'm not cool....

What would you do if Justin Bieber took over the world?

Call an exorcist.

What would you do if I killed Seth McFarlane? (Which of course I wouldnt  because Family Guy and Cleveland Show are epique)

I don't give a damn.

What would you do if you're stuck in the same room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Bieber. You're given a gun with two bullets. Who would you shoot?

ChapterMasterII said:
I will roam around with a sign saying THE END IS NEAR  :twisted:

WHat would you do if while u were playing M&B everything there comes to life

I'd join this guy.

What would you do if you suddenly lost the mobility in your legs?

**** YOU NEENJA

Have a Queen fest with you while we spoon play Tides of Infamy.

What would you do if you became a hipster?

Back
Top Bottom