What would you do if...

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd kick the afro's ass

What would you do if TF2 became P2P again and all f2p copies were removed?

I wouldn't give a fyck, TF2 sucks donkey ass.

What would you do if had to choose between a happy and simple life devoid of technology or a rich urban life that has a lot of pleasure but it's all superficial?

Choose the first option, Im a god damn caveman to begin with and I can't be arsed to fiddle with this gadgetry.
Life should be simple and humble. Im tired of people rehashing perfectionism like its the ****ing prophetized religion of the modern age. Its a virus, a disease!

That aside, what would you do if you had a choice between killing a loved one to live forever in a youthful state, or killing yourself in order to make a loved one survive for just as long?

The first one.

What would you do if everyone started to pray to Obama because they thought he was the Messiah?

Facepalm and then laugh insanely, knowing a nuclear winter will be upon us when she actually has to make an intelligent decision.

What would you choose, being politically powerful, or economically powerful?

First one in order to change the world.

What would you do if you saw a dream you were going to be assasinated next day at a specific time and place?

Somehow sneak to the bathroom then get the toilet paper holder and wait till one of them checks the bathroom then *STAB* grab gun and I would
probably be shot...

What would you do if you got trolled on Chat roulette to get naked and ended up on youtube ?

Since I don't know what 4chan is and I'm too lazy to find out about it , so I wouldn't use the internet at all , as I don't know 4chan . Do you get me ?!?  :razz: This will make me a better person , when I stop using the internet . I use it in trumpery things like games , so I will be very good at school then .  :razz:
Now , What is the first decision you would take if you are the president of your country ?

Turn into a rebel with a eyepatch who screams "maggot!" all the time and riot the Netherlands.

What would you do if you had the powers of Minecraft Aka you can destroy a "block" of the world with your hand and place it elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom