What would you do if...

Users who are viewing this thread

(Thought this one up while I was watching a movie)

Situation: You're at a river side being completely desperate  because you are in love but you don't know what to do because you are broke and can't afford a weddingring.

Then on the riverbench you see 2 objects.

- The mask with divine godly powers(The one in my avatar)
- A very expensive wedding ring.

You can only pick 1 of those items. The other one will be destroyed.

Will you pick:

- The ring ( and have a good and normal life with the one you love)
- The mask ( and have a wild life with all kinds of superpowers not knowning who you will share it with? )

Rage and request my money back or force them to give me offline cd-keys for the games I bought.

What would you do if you had nothing to do?

Id help you to find something to occupy your  time as I know how ****ing boring it can get to do nothing

I would probably either go to Elysium(paradise) or Purgatory(where the souls of the neutral rest in oblivion) for some time before getting reborn into another time with another body and mind.

What would you do if you disovered you could read the thoughts of other people?

Id read the thoughts of a girl that I have a crush on
What would you do if someone divided by zero?

Punch you in the face until you make that little gaspy wheezing noise.

What would you do if you saw me assaulting Cutpurse?

Rejoice!

What would you do if you woke up naked in the middle of a zoo with absolutely no memories of what happened?

Well, I've always had this fantasy about horses so I might... or might not...

OH **** IT, I'D **** A ****ING HORSE.

Would you rather take 1 penis or 2?

0 because Im not gay
YOU'RE GAY
What would you do if a transexual assaulted you in a dark alley and raped you?

I would laugh because I just gave him every disease known to man and beast and plant.

What would you do if you were given the choice between becoming an immortal time traveler with the ability to change into any animal at will, or having Ultimate Knowledge Of The Secrets Of The Universe but only living to 100?

I'd take a piss and choose the immortal time traveller to go back in time and pick the second option too.

What would you do if Assassin's Creed Revealations is gonna be a piece of ****?

Back
Top Bottom