• Remain the same (Fall of Denial)

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swadius said:
Can you please explain the each names and why you picked the numbers you did? It's a little irritating in trying to write someone's name but have to go through a jumble of letters and numbers just to spell it right.
Of course my good sir.

Crazy Bmxican: Pay attention to Bmxican. Instead of Bmxer, it's Bmxican! Also, it sounds like 'Be a Mexican' or, 'Bmx I can'. Cool name, yes?

Lagus970:Well, my name is Logan Arthur Gustavson.And those initials spell:
LAG! :grin:
and at my school, to log into computer you got to put in your initials (Lag for me). Then, they make you put the next two letters of your last name in...so...
Lagus! =]

970 is the last 3 digits of my school lunch code, so they make you put that at the end of your user name. So, basically, Lagus970 is my school log-in name :grin:
(Also, 970 is the last 3 digits of my Zip code, cell phone number, and Social Security Card.)

Flaw of Law: It rhymes.

LoganGustavson1337: Explained.

Keep the same name. I hate it when people change their names, and I've no idea who they are anymore. Unless it's an obvious change (Bugman -- Failman) then anybody who name-changes should be shot and cleansed from the gene pool.

Can't you people keep your ****ing names? D: The forums are confusing enough as it is, jesus.

And now you're even making a thread about it?

I just realised that's *just* about what Llandy said... only she's being kinda nice about it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom