• A smaller and sooner release

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • A later and bigger release

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

FerdiadITA

Squire
Well,thinking about what add in the mod,I realized that the whole things would need a lot of time.
So the question is:
Should I release sooner a little update(basically what was planned before my really short pause),or later the bigger one(with new features that I'll explain later)?

I am glad to hear you have returned :smile:

Simply changing the names of the cities and castles would be a tremendous benefit.  A minor update with that and any other quick fixes/ additions you can manage would be quite welcome.  That would also allow you to take your time with the more ambitious features, without worrying about the simple stuff you can address in a day.

I think a smaller sooner release would be nice, with the fixed names, etc.  After all, I still have to find time to do the music you wanted, now that you're back (you aren't the only one who got busy!) and you have to work on the monastery stuff, but if the names are ready that would help the atmosphere of the game a lot.

Oghier said:
Simply changing the names of the cities and castles would be a tremendous benefit.  A minor update with that and any other quick fixes/ additions you can manage would be quite welcome.  That would also allow you to take your time with the more ambitious features, without worrying about the simple stuff you can address in a day.

I completely agree. Smaller releases more frequently so the players can get those pesky little bug fixes and minor updates, while still looking forward to the next big release.

Excellent mod by the way.  There should be more like it :smile:

heh just replyed in "back to work" thread about what are some cool features to be added, anyway i think that if you ahve already modified the names of the cities and the horse meshes it would be cool to release them, so peeps would have a raelly polished out mod, even if with not all the whole features!

Becuase if we want to keep a bit of historical accuracy the player shouldn't be able to build his own kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom