What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacobhinds said:
Wellenbrecher said:
I was about to look up what a "demister" as well before seeing your comment Dan, and then it suddenly clicked... >.>

Same with me. English not being phonetic sucks, Lindybeige (MTNLS*) be damned.

*may that nigga lose subscribers

Just use a phonetic alphabet, then.
Wait, sorry.
ʤʌst juz ə fəˈnɛtɪk ˈælfəˌbɛt, ðɛn.

Figured that since I was planning on going to college for oceanography*, that I'd take oceanography class senior year instead of physics. Turns out in order to major in oceanography, oceanic engineering, or anything vaguely related to the ocean, anywhere, you need to have taken high school physics. So RIP, I guess. Kinda late apply anywhere else now. Tough cookies for Vraelomon. Ripperoni.

*because reasons.

Stupid reasons, Varelangian Guard. Just because a bunch of queers invested in wind power and solar energy are trying to convince honest coal miners that the oceans will rise doesn't mean it's true.

Vraelomon said:
Figured that since I was planning on going to college for oceanography*, that I'd take oceanography class senior year instead of physics. Turns out in order to major in oceanography, oceanic engineering, or anything vaguely related to the ocean, anywhere, you need to have taken high school physics. So RIP, I guess. Kinda late apply anywhere else now. Tough cookies for Vraelomon. Ripperoni.

*because reasons.

Does the college have intro physics courses (it does) and do those contribute to whatever credit you need to take the needed physics later?
Do you need to have a declared major when you get to the school? Can you be undecided for a semester, take your needed physics class, and declare your major later?

Feragorn oh **** I deleted the rest of this text] Can you be undecided for a semester said:
Stupid reasons, Varelangian Guard. Just because a bunch of queers invested in wind power and solar energy are trying to convince honest coal miners that the oceans will rise doesn't mean it's true.
It's the best I could come up with. Besides, who needs wind turbines when underwater turbines can do the job ten times better?

Feragorn said:
Does the college have intro physics courses (it does) and do those contribute to whatever credit you need to take the needed physics later?
Do you need to have a declared major when you get to the school? Can you be undecided for a semester, take your needed physics class, and declare your major later?

This. If you're in the States (which I think you are), not having a high school course in physics shouldn't really matter.

Regardless, 90% of the time* your career will be at most tangentially related to your major, so don't sweat it.

I have no evidence to back up that statistic.

Some **** from Youtube's comment section said:
If you don't think America was the good guy in WW2 then you are delusional. We didn't commit atrocities in WW2. We were very kind to our vanquished enemies

Well everyone knows the Nazis and terrorists are evil. It's objective that in these conflicts, America are the good guys. That's a fact. We are fighting for freedom and justice.

Vietnam was a **** up but us and Europe are the good guys because we represent freedom, liberty and justice. Why do you think everyone wants to move to either America or Europe? We are the good guys also because we helped Germany and Japan rebuild after the War and continue to protect them today.

In WW2 we did not. (commit war crimes/attrocities) That's what we were talking about. My examples were WW2 and the fight against terrorism. We haven't committed any atrocities in those 2 conflicts.

:dead:

Pretty much. Don't even think about taking YT comments serious. I once saw a Turk with an Atatürk avatar saying that modern Greece was interested in "reuniting with Turkey". :dead:

I personally value their (rare) comedy.

wRLEh.jpg

I woke up early today and thought to myself '' I gonna kill that griffin in Dragon's Dogma and have fun''. Spent 3 hours hunting for the bastard, waiting it to spawn, and when it does, he just flies away, he gets down, get the bait, throw a feel lighting bolts at the party and just ****s off. I am hungry, sweaty and thirsty, all because I just sit here and waited for this **** to appear.
E53F8EBC0FAA837F5272E688A2847D7DD7B0A6F8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom