What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I've never bothered taking the test. I know how to drive, so the chances of me being pulled over are slim to none seeing as this isn't the US and the cops need a good reason to pull you over here. And what are they going to do anyways? Can't exactly revoke my non-existant license.

Docm30 said:
It's just a written test to get your basic license here. You don't even have to demonstrate that you can drive.

Conveniently omitting the mention of the existence of a graduated license system, I note.

Sure, but it sounds like we let 16 year olds drive willy-nilly without someone sitting in the passenger seat ready to punch them unconscious and seize the wheel if they screw up.

Driver's Test in the US aren't too difficult, all you have to do is drive around a few blocks, do a three-point turn and parallel park. That said, almost everyone fails their first one, probably out of nervousness. The hardest part of the test here in NY is having to deal with the DMV, which is just one never-ending trainwreck of inefficiency, bureaucracy, and general dip****tery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom