What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arvy: I've scrapped tonnes of projects like that over the years. Often I'd come back to it at a later date with fresh eye.  And then I'd make it work.

I bought a DLC for sword of the stars the pit, too discover that the dlcs doesnt work without the gold edition of that game, so i just wasted 5 bucks on a DLC

GO ME

I'm actually starting to worry about this "PEGIDA" organization. They've grown rapidly and they have now released a book titled "Muslims, you're lying to us."
Inbefore the "final solution"  :neutral:

EDIT :
10987404_898777403477484_8168790315733383499_n.jpg

The German Pegida and unorganized Swedish agitators are going to protest in Malmö tomorrow.
Most of the people I met who support these kind of organizations are pretty much "I haven't studied politics in the slightest but I have a strong opinion on everything"

Austupaio said:
I like the implication that the U.K. could be anything like the British Empire ever again. :lol:
Watch out, they might throw your subscriptions to BBC in the English Channel.
Oh that pun.  :razz:

I feel horrid in the head, felt turbid in the tummy, phone won't connect to wifi and on 3g it doesn't see my wordfeud games or pictures I try to whatsapp at people.

This annoying mother****er kept trying to tell me how to do everything at work, even though I've been working there for a good 6 months longer than him. He even went so far as to show me the "proper" hand movements to pick meat up off the grill, I don't think I've ever had to exercise such restraint. I mean he was probably drunk as ****, but that's no excuse.

**** file hosting sites. There a few that I know are alright, but the rest can rot in hell. Right now I'm trying to download an Empire: TW mod at less than 50KB/sec because ****ing DepositFiles is throttling the download speed to get me to pay a subscription fee to download faster. No, I'm not paying you $11 bucks a month (or whatever it was) when I hardly ever use your ****, even if I have to wait 15 minutes for an 18MB file to download. Go **** yourselves.

Edit: And I still can't get this cocksucking site to give me my file. The first download attempt stopped at 5.9MB, the next one just wouldn't download, and now, after a maybe 30-minute break, I'm trying again and it still isn't working. Now, when I click the "download" button on the site, nothing happens. Piece of ****.

Teofish said:
No alternative mirrors?
None that were apparent to me at the time. It turned out that the mod I was trying to download came packaged in another download that I'd made earlier, and all I had to do was select an option in a menu to enable the mod. Of course, I only figured that out after all the struggling with DePOSit Files that I mentioned earlier, so that was a bit of a forehead-slap moment there. :lol: 

I spent the last few months with a thick, wooly beard. I kept meaning to shave it off, but I had passed the itchy peak after month one and I didn't have a good reason to hack it off. Today I actually had to go out in public, so I decided to take the plunge. Man, you do not realize just how much heat you lose when you cut off your facial hair... I was good well into the 20s before, but now even 40 degrees hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom