What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably gonna catch hell for this, because the person I'm about to grumble about may very well decide to peek in here or check my post history to see if I've said anything like this, but I've gotta get it off my chest. Since I got up this morning until about 2 hours ago, I'd been exchanging PMs with a certain respected member of the On-Topic modding community, who apparently found something mildly offensive that I'd said about him ages ago (he mentioned May of I presume 2013, though it feels to me like it could very well have been older than that. I can't be arsed to find what I said and find out) in a thread in On-Topic, and decided to call me out on it. At first I was laughing because I wasn't even sure he was serious, but it turned out that he was. What was worst was his posts were utterly facepalm-worthy. Apparently I had "denounced," "publicly trash-talked", and made "disparaging remarks" about him and his mod, and the impression I got was that since he worked on and had, in his great benevolence, delivered to us "the most popular modification for Mount and Blade and Warband," we should all drop down on our knees and worship him and his work. Seriously. The guy seemed to have no clue about how to take any kind of criticism or insult. I tried to keep my cool and not provoke him while trying to tell him to calm down ffs, but it just didn't seem to work. Mercy help him if he ever has to deal with real whiners, and I hope I never have to talk to him again, because he had to be the densest, most arrogant horse's ass I've had the misfortune to speak with in months.

Report him and let the mods judge.
Reacting to a mistake you made a year ago and you can't find post seems like a guy just getting off a ban with a deleted thread or they are duping.

Either way its harassment.

Don't suppose this is related? :lol:

saxondragon said:
Arvenski said:
I'm not sure that was called for. :razz:

What pisses me off today?

Hypocrisy.
Dishonesty.
Posts that disparage other people.
Having someone that I do not know, never interacted with or worked with, make a public statement that they dislike me and the work I have donated to this community.

Kindest regards,

Saxondragon

It wasn't Computica and it wasn't a dupe, and I haven't heard of this guy ever getting in trouble with the mods while I've been around, so afaik he hasn't been temp banned. As for reporting him, he didn't say anything worthy of it. He didn't insult me, he just gave me the holier-than-thou treatment for 3 reasonably lengthy PMs (not textwalls, but not one or two lines, either) and the above quoted post.

@Epicrules: That's him. He said that right after I got the first PM, before I responded.

edit: @Kobrag: Harassment. Hadn't thought of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom