What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobrag said:
****ing drivers.
Seriously.
It was chucking it down today, and this random git saw me walking down the street from visiting me grandad in the home and decided to accelerate and plow into a 2 inch deep mega puddle and drench me. 
Four miles, in country lanes, soaking wet. **** you and your horse, sir.
What an ass hole. I hate people like that.

Also, I just found out I now only own one pair of jeans. Two I used to wear to gigs, they are holey and stained to hell and back. One got completely torn in the washing machine and the last one other pair I owned besides the one I am wearing has no zip slider.

Gah. I need a jerb.

speakign of jerbs, there was something I wanted to do but I kept postponing actually applying and the site now says the position is no longer available. ****. ****. ****.

I'm going to apply -anyway-.

I've been like that.
"Oh, I guess this form could wait until after lunch.
1 hour later *button click*
"I am sorry, this position is no longer available."

ಠ_ಠ

ಥ_ಥ

ಥдಥ

(┛◉Д◉)┛┻━┻

¯\(ºдಠ)/¯

More or less. Only I've done a lot more postponing than that, idiot I am. Nevertheless, I sent them an e-mail. I'll cry myself to sleep in a moment.

Rebelknight said:
Athenian arrogance is pissing me off to no end.
Think he is better than everyone else.
Quite the contrary, I use the word "equal" a lot and feeling superiority would be a contradiction within myself. I assure you I think myself no better than everyone else, I am no superhuman and I certainly do not love myself any more than it is healthy.

You on the other hand are quite an assuming dip**** and just because we're equals doesn't mean I am not gonna call you out for what you are. If you wanna ***** instead of discuss do not expect flowers, expect me to counter-attack. I accept no insult.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:
Quite the contrary, I use the word "equal" a lot and feeling superiority would be a contradiction within myself. I assure you I think myself no better than everyone else, I am no superhuman and I certainly do not love myself any more than it is healthy.

You on the other hand are quite an assuming dip**** and just because we're equals doesn't mean I am not gonna call you out for what you are. If you wanna ***** instead of discuss do not expect flowers, expect me to counter-attack. I accept no insult.

Aren't you the one who started assuming thing about that fascist guy?
I was playing devil advocate because i didn't like the way you were treating him.
Hes far from being a nazi.

Rebelknight said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:

I was playing devil advocate because i didn't like the way you were treating him.
I did not assume anything. I judged on opinions he expressed himself.
How did you expect me to treat a person I despise for his opinion? While he certainly is no neo-nazi he is quite the fascist. You should be far more opposing to his views than I am since I know you are perceived by some as minority on the land you live and people like Lascivo would gladly deport you or harm you just for being what you are.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:

How did you expect me to treat a person I despise for his opinion? While he certainly is no neo-nazi he is quite the fascist. You should be far more opposing to his views than I am since I know you are perceived by some as minority on the land you live and people like Lascivo would gladly deport you or harm you just for being what you are.

You have a point.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Rebelknight said:

See, that's where you're assuming things, and wrong, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom