What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevlar said:
ancalimon said:
In Turkey there is a city called Mardin in the South East with a population of more than 700.000 and 80% of people there are stealing electricity...

Third world problems I suppose.

Yeah that pretty much sums it all up from your perspective. From my perspective, it's about people being different in a bad way.

I don't like Memorial's day. I don't like the wannabe patriotic someday soldiers at my school and elsewhere, either.  It's that feeling when someone is wrong on the internet and they're refusing to read what I say and claim that they're right.

And I can't seem to stop myself from ranting at them. >:U

Yeah, I don't know, Memorial Day is a great idea that has become so watered down by political bull**** and baseless nationalism that it feels like a waste of time.

I don't know, maybe I am starting to become cynical with age, but I don't believe half the people expressing their admiration for soldiers either.

"Oh, god bless the troops. Wait? What was on TV tonight?"

'MERICA!​
oh_merica_640_19.jpg

ancalimon said:
Yeah that pretty much sums it all up from your perspective. From my perspective, it's about people being different in a bad way.

Sounds a lot like the turs before they obtained knowledge.

Did my History national exam today and now I understand why I'm the only idiot who took it, in my school. The tasks are piss easy but the grading system is ****ing draconian. I think I can count 3/4 of my answers that I know are technically right as 0. The ****, I did 4 other exams in the past month and a half and none of them were so severe.

****ing drivers.
Seriously.
It was chucking it down today, and this random git saw me walking down the street from visiting me grandad in the home and decided to accelerate and plow into a 2 inch deep mega puddle and drench me. 
Four miles, in country lanes, soaking wet. **** you and your horse, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom