What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a greasemonkey script that does the same, don't think it is as good as proxtube but certainly gets around some of the GEMA stuff.

My Facebook pissed me off, no actually people on Facebook. So predictable, I can tell my timeline is going to be like this:

21/12 - The End of The World
22/12 - OMG I SURVIVED THE END
24/12 - Christmas tomorrow omg omg omg
25/12 - It's Christmas, merry Christmas, happy Christmas, enjoy your Christmas
31/12 - I'll sleep in 2012 and wake up in 2013 this is so weird. wow omg
01/13 - I remember 2012 like it just happened yesterday lolololol

facepalm.png

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Last night at around 3AM something came hurling down the stairs (right next to my room) along with a lot of howling laughter by a bunch of idiots. They made some more noise and ****ed off eventually. Either that or I fell asleep.

Now, this stair case runs into a narrow hallway with a balustrade (although it was more of a tiny wall, does that count?) on the opposite end made of plaster. This little wall turned out to have quite a large dent in it. What the hell had they been throwing down those stairs in the middle of the damn night?

And why the **** are there bandaids scattered around the hall?

Folms said:
My Facebook pissed me off, no actually people on Facebook. So predictable, I can tell my timeline is going to be like this:

21/12 - The End of The World
22/12 - OMG I SURVIVED THE END
24/12 - Christmas tomorrow omg omg omg
25/12 - It's Christmas, merry Christmas, happy Christmas, enjoy your Christmas
31/12 - I'll sleep in 2012 and wake up in 2013 this is so weird. wow omg
01/13 - I remember 2012 like it just happened yesterday lolololol

facepalm.png

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

6131002_460s_v1.jpg

@Folms
http://z0r.de/63

Thank you, YouTube, for once more changing the language setting and the "Country" away from English and worldwide, so that I can tons of ****ty videos and channel recommendations from some German ****s I don't give a **** about.
I mean, I understand you, maybe the last seven times you did that I changed back to the seetings I'd actually like to have by accident or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom