What pissed you off today v. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWdeV

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Cyborg Eastern European said:
AWdeV said:
Yeah, I want to learn how to make explosives. :razz:
No, but seriously, tech in the game is so much cooler than majick.
Yeah. Bit harder, though. Kind of funny. Since it tends to portray magic as the slower, harder method.
But now I want to play it again.
What, harder? The only issue I had was bigotry because I was a half-orc. :lol:
 

Paula

Grandmaster Knight
M&B
Best answers
0
Way to go? Badass?
Am I the only one who finds it, while fathomable, more disturbing than laudable??
 

AWdeV

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Nope. But I can understand it getting a bit too much to bear.

'sides, I think that part of it is that he's angry at himself for punching that guy.
 
Best answers
0
He is. Very. Rams could smell it.

AWdeV said:
What, harder? The only issue I had was bigotry because I was a half-orc. :lol:
Yeah but I think it takes a bit longer to get something equivalent of a fireball with it.
Of course, I never did get further than a bit past that hidden dwarven city. Fine game but just so...clunky...kind of fitting, come to think of it.
 
Best answers
0
Paula said:
Way to go? Badass?
Am I the only one who finds it, while fathomable, more disturbing than laudable??
No, you're not, but I want to hear what the Turkish guy was shouting before Wellen punched him. Because if he was shouting "Death to the infidels, all glory to Allah!" then I'd have less sympathy for the victim than if he was shouting "Hey, I can smell weird things, I think I'm about to have a seizure!"

Then again, the rest of it (lying to police, the whole train full of people lying to police) is deplorable. Having been on the receiving end of some pretty bad lies, I hate liars more than anything else in the world. Even more than I hate bad drivers.

Not only that, but there have been some high-profile cases here recently of people being killed, even by a single hit to the head (head falls on ground, impact causes compression, internal head bleeding that can't be stopped) and anti-violence campaigns are increasing as a result.
 

AWdeV

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Cyborg Eastern European said:
AWdeV said:
What, harder? The only issue I had was bigotry because I was a half-orc. :lol:
Yeah but I think it takes a bit longer to get something equivalent of a fireball with it.
Of course, I never did get further than a bit past that hidden dwarven city. Fine game but just so...clunky...kind of fitting, come to think of it.
Equivalent of fireball? Molotov Cocktails or are those not OOMPH-y enough? I haven't compared them so I don't know.

And yeah, the game is actually pretty bad. Lots of ****in' nice ideas but holy **** there's a lot of silly issues.
 

Eктωρ

Count
WB
Best answers
0
Paula said:
Way to go? Badass?
Am I the only one who finds it, while fathomable, more disturbing than laudable??
No, I find it a really horrible thing. But since he was such a stressed state, it's understandable even if not justifiable in any way.
 
Best answers
0
AWdeV said:
Equivalent of fireball? Molotov Cocktails or are those not OOMPH-y enough? I haven't compared them so I don't know.
And yeah, the game is actually pretty bad. Lots of ****in' nice ideas but holy **** there's a lot of silly issues.
I think they aren't as painful. Or at the very least, I never managed to get as many molotovs out in a short time span. And you don't need throwing for the balls.

Ah, well. Gonna try it again sometime regardless.
 

AWdeV

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Cyborg Eastern European said:
AWdeV said:
Equivalent of fireball? Molotov Cocktails or are those not OOMPH-y enough? I haven't compared them so I don't know.
And yeah, the game is actually pretty bad. Lots of ****in' nice ideas but holy **** there's a lot of silly issues.
I think they aren't as painful. Or at the very least, I never managed to get as many molotovs out in a short time span. And you don't need throwing for the balls.

Ah, well. Gonna try it again sometime regardless.
True they were lacking a bit. Obvious advantage is that you can stock them up and spam however much you want to when they're necessary though.

If you can find the ingredients.

Smoke grenades always felt kind of pointless, atleast flash grenades had the advantage of blinding people. Although I'm not sure what that actually entailed. The high-level explodey explosive was damn nice though. 

And the gun tree was cool too.
 
Best answers
0
Never got far in the boom departments.
And assuming enough mana potions, you could spam pinpoint flaming death all day long with the spells.
But, of course, Molotovs were just as cheap, given that half their recipe regenerates in pretty much every trash can in the game.
Ah, good times. Looking for tubes to make into flintlocks and rags to stuff into bottles...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.