What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to in internship interview all feeling great and pretty and came back all pissed off and frustrated because I have a tendency to undervalue/underestimate/downplay my abilities, which is not at all helpful if you're trying to sell them.
COCKS.

I missed getting an A on one of the biggest (APUS) History tests of the year by one question that I forgot to answer.

:mad: Uh just got a text from the gf saying she was in hospital with a broken arm, apparently she was getting a lift on a pushbike after going to a pubquiz with her friends and they went up some ramp and fell over. I know its not her fault but WTF why get on the back of a bike when you are drunk!?

and now she may be getting minor surgery to get the bones popped into place and she refuses to let me come and see her for some reason, Im guessing she is embarrassed or something but it still pissed me off, I just want to see her and help look after her as apparently she told her parents to not worry and go to work. guess I better put up a fake smile and suck it up though.

Playing TImber and Stone. Awesome game ( beta) but god damn is it ****ing hard. Impossibly so. Start my second day and one skeleton infantry turns up. Not worried at all, cause I have my own infantry, level 5, has armor and everything, even a proper weapon. THey engage in combat. Everybody on my side dies. OK. Restart. Again. I thought skeletons without any ****ing weapons would be a bit weaker than a goblin marauder, but no. Everything kills my workers and soldiers so easily. Next time, I`m going to have 2 soldiers.

Now to restart til I am once again happy with the amount of seeds I start with. No trading in game yet, no flax seeds = you`re ****ed, because that means no rope. Jay.

As far as I could tell while playing the only way to lose would be to either ignore food completely or dig into the enemy areas before you're ready.

Those areas are marked.
Wohoo! :???:

Wellenbrecher said:
As far as I could tell while playing the only way to lose would be to either ignore food completely or dig into the enemy areas before you're ready.

Those areas are marked.
Wohoo! :???:
I think they removed the markers or at least were planning to. The enemies became quite troublesome in the later levels.

****... I am stressed about what I'm gonna do with the damn christmas present for the boyfriend. Perhaps a videogame? He loves his PS2 so I'll search for any LOTR games on it.

It has to be something about LOTR.

Got this on PC, I quite like it.

the-lord-of-the-rings-the-return-of-the-king-cover399164.jpg

We have one every Monday at the Uni, I go but only to get drunk and start answering things in Swedish.  They usually sell the good booze for a cheaper price so it pays off as well.

Or accuse them of bias against non-Germans.

Good times.  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom