What performance are you guys getting?

Users who are viewing this thread

i5 6600k 4.5GHz, 1070, 16gb; everything on highest settings possible. Recorded as low as 46-50fps on 500 men battle but goes up to 70fps when you don't look at anyone :smile:.
So for me very much playable, though I wouldn't want to push it too much past 500 soldiers

2080, 16gb ram, 8600k here, above 500 battles i am getting pretty poor fps as well.
between the memory leaks, and the fact that this game is an absolute CPU hog and doesnt really use multiple cores/threads this isn't surprising. I imagine even people with 9900K's and twin 2080TI's will have trouble maintaining a stable fps at 1440p-4K settings. 1. The memory leaks are big big thing and will continue to be patched up bit by bit and optimization will be continuously worked on optimizing a game like this is a herculean task even for a AAA studio (hell most AAA studios still do piss poor jobs at optimizing their games)

This is the sort of game that any amount of hardware will have a hard time brute forcing like I said im running a 2080TI, 8700K and 32gb of RAM and I still see sub 30fps in sieges, no so much in field battles no matter the size but in city sieges where theres lots of men bunched up into a small space? Oh yeah man **** slaughters.

Streamers with NASA level super computers were seeing heavy FPS loss in sieges as well so give tale worlds a bit more time to patch up all the bugs and address the memory leaks, make sure you're drivers are always up to date, turn off dynamic shadows it helps a good deal, stick to around 500 man battles and if you can bring yourself to do it give up a few others graphics settings you dont really notice (drop anti-aliasing a bit maybe, particle quality as well, sky/water quality since you spend next to 0 time looking at that). cap the FPS at 60 probably if you want some semblance of stability.

Other than that try some light overclocking make sure your XMP profiles are turned on and use EVGA precision x1 and uncap the power limit on your GPU a bit set a decent fan curve and adjust the core and memory clocks a bit and you might see some better performance but all in all its in tale worlds ballpark now, twin titan RTXs and an Xeon8180 10000 dollar CPU couldnt brute force solid frames out of unoptimized messes like this rn ^^.

GPU isn't very important in bannerlord, i have a 1050ti and very high runs with 80-90% gpu use, what matters is the amount of ram (16gb is the minimum imo) and the cpu (atleast an i5 9xxx also imo).
p.s. a good SSD doesnt hurt either, makes everything faster and helps with freezes and stuttering.

strange even on sieges i get 60 fps with minor drops with 700 troops on the field on highest settings
I7 9700K
Rtx 2070 super
16gb 3200 ram

strange even on sieges i get 60 fps with minor drops with 700 troops on the field on highest settings
I7 9700K
Rtx 2070 super
16gb 3200 ram
between the memory leaks, and the fact that this game is an absolute CPU hog and doesnt really use multiple cores/threads this isn't surprising. I imagine even people with 9900K's and twin 2080TI's will have trouble maintaining a stable fps at 1440p-4K settings. 1. The memory leaks are big big thing and will continue to be patched up bit by bit and optimization will be continuously worked on optimizing a game like this is a herculean task even for a AAA studio (hell most AAA studios still do piss poor jobs at optimizing their games)

This is the sort of game that any amount of hardware will have a hard time brute forcing like I said im running a 2080TI, 8700K and 32gb of RAM and I still see sub 30fps in sieges, no so much in field battles no matter the size but in city sieges where theres lots of men bunched up into a small space? Oh yeah man **** slaughters.

Streamers with NASA level super computers were seeing heavy FPS loss in sieges as well so give tale worlds a bit more time to patch up all the bugs and address the memory leaks, make sure you're drivers are always up to date, turn off dynamic shadows it helps a good deal, stick to around 500 man battles and if you can bring yourself to do it give up a few others graphics settings you dont really notice (drop anti-aliasing a bit maybe, particle quality as well, sky/water quality since you spend next to 0 time looking at that). cap the FPS at 60 probably if you want some semblance of stability.

Other than that try some light overclocking make sure your XMP profiles are turned on and use EVGA precision x1 and uncap the power limit on your GPU a bit set a decent fan curve and adjust the core and memory clocks a bit and you might see some better performance but all in all its in tale worlds ballpark now, twin titan RTXs and an Xeon8180 10000 dollar CPU couldnt brute force solid frames out of unoptimized messes like this rn ^^.

See, just like this guy, i know he has an i7, but i know a few people and they are using 1060 with equivalent amd to my intel, they are playing on medium settings and have 60 fps with 700+ troops, while for me it doesnt matter if i change the graphics settings to the lowest, it will remain the same. :/

See, just like this guy, i know he has an i7, but i know a few people and they are using 1060 with equivalent amd to my intel, they are playing on medium settings and have 60 fps with 700+ troops, while for me it doesnt matter if i change the graphics settings to the lowest, it will remain the same. :/
thats because its probably something else capping your fps, not the GPU

It really depends. Sometimes everything is butter smooth. Then yesterday, I fought a battle against a mob of looters, the battle chugged. After the fight in the campaign map world, it took a long time to load my inventory screen, and for whatever reason it was loading almost every item in the game for sale on the left column of the inventory screen. I wasn't at a vendor. I was no longer at the post battle loot screen. I had no idea how it happened or what I did. I just exited the menu after sitting through extended loadings of the inventory screen twice previously, and marched to another fight. Seemed to fix itself. Don't know what the hell I did.

PC: Ryzen 5, Gef 1660Ti 6 Gb, 8 Gb ram, SSD, locked at 60 fps: most battles are ok, sieges and tournaments are crap.

Laptop: i7, Gef 1050Ti 4 Gb, 16 Gb ram, SSD, locked at 60 fps too: about 10-20% better perfomance, much less fps drops.

Looks like 16 Gb ram is required to have a small chance to have a decent fps. Fortunately today I'll upgrade my PC to 16 Gb ram as well.

• Ryzen 7 3700X
  • 16GB 3200MHz
  • RX 5700 XT
Everything maxed at 4K. I get 60 FPS virtually everywhere except sieges, which seem to have an issue at the moment. Few issues with performance otherwise, even during large battles.

lowest settings possible, 1680x1050, fps set to 40, troops limit 400, GTX 1050TI running at max 30% most of the times is at 0% lags AF, I5-4670 running 70-100%, 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, during "small" battles 40fps, during some sieges, bigger battles >400 well can even have <10fps, especially when GPU hits 0% usage :razz: ( 99% of the time ) and when fps limiter set 320? ( if i remember correctly ) forget, crash, more crash, more crashes

Back
Top Bottom