What made you sad today v.III

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vieira said:
Feragorn said:
Right, we could do with a whole lot less telling everyone who's on your ignore list and a lot more BAWWWWW.

I don't have any BAWWWW right now, but that stuff was annoying me.  :???:

I have no-one on my ignore list.  :mrgreen:
Same here, I find it stupid really.
If you ignore someone you esssentially concede to their arguments.

MadocComadrin said:
God, it takes a lot to get on my ignore list. Not even Rhade (for those of you privy to On Topic goings-on) is on my ignore-list.

He is on mine. Dude is pathetic.

Kobrag said:
If you ignore someone you esssentially concede to their arguments.

What? Bull. I ignore people when they're utterly annoying idiots. Like Rhade, Rgodfrey, Barky, Winterz and Omzdick.

MadocComadrin said:
God, it takes a lot to get on my ignore list. Not even Rhade (for those of you privy to On Topic goings-on) is on my ignore-list.

I see your challenge and I accept it.

Vieira said:
Feragorn said:
Right, we could do with a whole lot less telling everyone who's on your ignore list and a lot more BAWWWWW.

I don't have any BAWWWW right now, but that stuff was annoying me.  :???:

I have no-one on my ignore list.  :mrgreen:

I only have 3, and 2 are inactive.  :cool:

That makes me the 2nd nicest guy on the off-topic section, right?

Courtesan said:
theEstonian said:
Just found out that Eirikr deleted his account again.  :sad:
Good riddance.
**** off, he was a fun guy.

Also, I'm too weak willed for the ignore list. If I see the ignoree's post I have to click it. And then I do and get angry because I knew it'd be a **** post.
Much like eating brazil nuts.

In all my time here I have yet to encounter a single poster that made me resort to using the ignore feature.  :lol:

It is not as if everyone is not annoying or generally fails to live up to their usual standard at some point or another.

Edit: Of course this does not make me sad, I was merely reflecting on this upon seeing people post that they have ignored certain posters.

I'm not ignoring anyway, It's just a post with itty bitty letters. Easily ignored if you scroll down a few centimeters.  :razz:

Other then that.

My grandmother called me 2 days ago, My grandfather fell out of bed again. It's going increasingly worse with him, He is unable to walk, can barely stand, sleeps 90% of the time and is losing his ability to speak. When I walked in the room my brother noticed a sign saying "home" apparently he forgets where he is half the time and this note was suppose to remind him. (it's not working).

I asked her why he fell out of bed to which she replied: "He thinks he needs to go to school.. Again." I think he's losing grip on reality and living in the past. I remember when she told me how he woke up one night, scared and wondering where his mother and sisters where. Then he remember he's 84 and everyone of his family (not including children and grandchildren) is dead. He was very sad and nearly crying when he realized that.

Honestly I don't know how long he's going to make it. At times it feels like he can life for another 1 - 2 years, but on the other hand each day I fear it's his last.

Sorry if it's written incomprehensible, I'm not very good with these things and each time I think about it my mind gets a bit overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom