What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
A foray into the wild world of Jacob's Facebook Feed.

12274396_913845652040980_8075270056236251350_n.jpg
Sure it's funny, but it doesn't mean it's not a great point. :wink:

So this was one of the most anticipated games of 2015?
Look more buggy than Unity.
Why are cars driving off a broken bridge? (That's more lazy than ANYTHING Ubisoft/Bethesda would do)
Still seem incredibly fun tho.

After debating somewhat lengthily with someone else, and then seeing your post, I figured, as usual, everyone besides me was an idiot. But just in case, I reread it. Turns out for whatever reason, I skimmed over the word "can't," so it read to me something like this:

"If you love a dog like a family member, don't get one, because they view you as a PACK member, which is different from a family member in some way we're not going to explain."

Yes, now I get and agree with the sentiment. Treat dogs nicely. Or don't get dogs. Because dogs are stupid and filthy.

Dogs are great companions, better than humans. That's why they are family to people.
If your dogs are feral farm animals chained to a post, dirty and sick, that's not their doing.

RabbleKnight said:
I could NEVER hurt a dog.
Even an angry one.

I don't even squash spiders.
I absolutely adore animals.

Humans on the other hand...
Wait, and you play Fallout games?

I thought everyone who played New Vegas happily fisted those Legion's dogs to death with the spiked knuckles!
Not that I do that or something... I just use the brass knuckes because I'm mister nice guy.

A TV person did a rather spot-on satire of an especially bad "gangster" rapper and it got popular as hell.
Obviously the bull**** comes out in response, the usual stuff about "intelligentsia not understanding the life of yadda yadda".

But then there was also the claim that it's "cultural appropriation" since the original rapper is some sort of Arab :lol:
Ah, what a time to be alive. Also good to see that that trend finally arrived from over the pond, I had been wondering why it took so long.

Back
Top Bottom