What made you hyped today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I spent a bit thinking about which thread to put this in, but I figured that a thread with this objective would see enough use to justify itself. The mods can correct me if I'm wrong by locking it, but I'll hate them forever and call them names behind their backs.

http://honestanime.com/news/new-samurai-jack-official-promo-images-reveal-a-violent-and-darker-jack-50-years-in-the-future

Cartoon Network is releasing a 5th and (supposedly) final season of Samurai Jack, set 50 years in the future of the universe. Jack now uses guns, apparently, but most interestingly of all, it's rated TVMA. According to the article it's going to be 10 episodes long and in the style of a movie.

The MA rating could be really nice if it doesn't get too self-indulgent. I have fond memories of Samurai Jack, so I'm pretty stoked.

1 more day until I leave Washington  :party:

Though you probably know this. Maybe I should nake David Dire In D.C.: The Thread.

There's also a Zulu war game coming out on steam soon. Hopefully it'll come out, well, soon, and is good.

Google it. You command a squad (or in MP you are in the squad) and you shoot/smack eachother. Idunno.

It has Warband graphics though, so hopefully they're focusing gameplay and numbers.

David Dire said:
1 more day until I leave Washington  :party:

Though you probably know this. Maybe I should nake David Dire In D.C.: The Thread.

There's also a Zulu war game coming out on steam soon. Hopefully it'll come out, well, soon, and is good.

So more or less the invasion mode of many warband mods

Just saw that Christoper Nolan gonna direct a ww2 film. Dunkirk, with Tom Hardy and Kenneth Branagh, and gonna be released mid next year.

Probably gonna be one of my fav ww2 movies, i bet.

http://thetrench1916.com/

I was thinking "Huh, a single player Verdun would be rad" (I'll probably even make a similar post in "games you wish existed" to elaborate on that) and did a quick google search and found this. The site is a bit shifty, with both the news feed completely empty and the forum requiring an account, and it also lacks a fair bit of information, but if it is real I'm super hyped for Q4 2016.

Back
Top Bottom