What is YOUR favorite Star Wars Movie?

Star Wars Movie/ TV Show. Favorite. Choose. Now!

• A New Hope: Episode IV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Empire Strikes Back: Episode V

• Return of the Jedi: Episode VI

• The Phantom Menace: Episode I

• Attack of the Clones: Episode II

• Revenge of the Sith: Episode III

• Lightsaber Kid Home Video

• Assundery run-offs (i.e. Droids, Ewoks, etc.)

• What is this Star...Wars... you speak of?

• I hate them all!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Grocat

Sergeant Knight
Just interested, I for one favor Empire Strikes Back...because George Lucas was the least connected to it.

-Grocat the Allegorical

I believe the Empire Strikes back is the one with the battle for Hoth, that's one of my favroute parts of the first three.
Which pwn the new ones.

Empire Strikes Back, but anything with Vader not being all emotional and gooey, or not being a wooden actor is excellent. So, that leaves number IV, and V

I like the ewoks, i mean the sixth one. Actually, i like the three part series of books set after episode 6, mut that's just me.

If u watch it from episode one to six. You will see a huge roll back...

Look how Obiwan and Darth Vader fight in Ep.3 compare to Ep.4

I know they grow older but why they are so lame... hehe

BTW: I know that Ep 4 5 6 are wayyy older than 1 2 3. I think Lucas should remake the classics

Empire strikes back is the best, but Starwars kid... comeon, where was THAT guys academy award?! :lol:

Yeah, that battle in the snow was awesome.

Anyone who votes for episode I, II or III can't be quite right in the head, and/or has never seen the older ones.

Mabye possible not for episode I though, it was alright.

But II and III were crap, so i don't want the others to be redone

The Empire Strikes Back just for for a few things

1. You find out Lukes father is Darth Vader

2. The battle of Hoth

3. Han Solo is captured and frozen in that carbonite

4. We get to meet Lando Calrissian

5. And last the Empire wins this time and it makes a better ending.

Ingolifs said:
There's no option for the holiday special! That's my favourite.

It wouldn't let me include any more options... :cry:

The Empire Strikes Back is also the only Star Wars movie where Yoda was both spry AND cool... He's still a badass in ROTJ, but he's not spry. In Episodes I, II, III...well..."Around the survivors, a perimeter create..."

Need I say more?

-Grocat the Altruistic Apple

Rory said:
Rabid Potatoe said:
^ I wholeheartedly agree.

BTW: I know that Ep 4 5 6 are wayyy older than 1 2 3. I think Lucas should remake the classics

No, he would destroy them.
If you are wondering exactly how he would go about destroying them, may I direct you to http://www.robandelliot.cycomics.com/archive.php?id=43

My God! 25%? George Lucas...you're...why you're nothing more than a...than a Monster!

Conclusion: Ewoks are real, and are holding George Lucas hostage because he didn't pay them the agreed upon sum for their participation in Episode VI.

-Grocat the Gymnastic Giant Giraffe

Grocat said:
[My God! 25%? George Lucas...you're...why you're nothing more than a...than a Monster!

Conclusion: Ewoks are real, and are holding George Lucas hostage because he didn't pay them the agreed upon sum for their participation in Episode VI.

-Grocat the Gymnastic Giant Giraffe
I prefer to think that Lucas is actually an Ewok and continues to use the movies as a method of psycological subversion. Soon America will be no more and only the great Ewok Empire will remain. A kingdom of tree houses, log traps, and poorly constructed hang gliders.

I said it wasn't abd, i didn't say it was good, just better than epi II and III, not good.

Oh, you mean on the pole, wasn't me, i voted for VI.

Back
Top Bottom