Thats my alignment.
Worship me!

Chaotic Neutral
42% Good, 62% Chaotic

It's what I always used to play anyway.

NRK

Neutral-Evil
20% Good, 52% Chaotic

Plane of Existence: The Gray Waste, "Hades". Description: Here, all emotion and compassion is drained away, until only hopelessnes, selfishness and apathy remain.

Examples of Neutral-Evils (Ethically Neutral, Morally Evil)

Hojo (FFVII)
Sauron
Long John Silver
Stalin (revolutionary/governor)

Puts self-interest before all else. Will only cooperate when material rewards are high. Untrustworthy; has contempt or fear for all others. The ultimate motive is self-preservation and promotion of their schemes. There are no barriers to their actions. Amoral.

Will not necessarily keep their word
Would attack an unarmed foe
Will use poisons
Will not help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Evil "Pure Evil"
"Malefactor"

A neutral evil [person] does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

A thief and a mercenary is an example of a Neutral Evil [person].

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil is pure pragmatism without honor and without variation - survival of the fittest.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 2% on Good

You scored higher than 49% on Chaotic

Fair enough.

Volkier, you suck. :neutral:

Chaotic-Neutral
58% Good, 66% Chaotic

Plane of Existence: Limbo, "Plane of Ever-Changing Chaos". Description: An alien, anarchistic and unpredictable plane. Notable Inhabitants: Githzerai - human-like monks; Slaad - frog-like creatures.

Examples of Chaotic-Neutrals (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Neutral)

Barret Wallace (FFVII)
Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII)
Tyler Durden
Dr. Frankenstein
Doctor Moreau
Tarzan
Peeves the Poltergeist
Fred & George Weasly
"Wild animals"

The almost totally unpredictable non-conformist loner. Will stand by and watch the white knight battle the black knight without feeling compelled to take sides.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations
Self preservation is strong but will not go to the same extent as Neutral-Evils.
They can generally be swayed easily.

Chaotic Neutral "Pure Chaos"
"Free Spirit"

A chaotic neutral [person] follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral [person] does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others), evil (and a desire to make others suffer), or be lawful neutral. A chaotic neutral [person] may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

The kicker is:

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 87% on Chaotic

Chaotic Good

You scored higher than 56% on Good
You scored higher than 83% on Chaotic

Plane of Existence: Arborea, "Arvandor, Olympus, Olympian Glades". Notable Inhabitants: Titans & gods of Greek mythology; Eladrin.

Examples of Chaotic-Goods (Ethically Chaotic, Morally Good)

Tifa Lockheart (FFVII)
Captain Kirk
Robin Hood
Thomas Jefferson
Oscar Wilde
Peregrin Took
Jim Hawkins
Austin Powers
Walt Whitman
Zorro
Han Solo
The Flash

Unwilling to be governed by the laws and desires of any group. Interacts with others on a one-to-one basis and, within such bounds, follows the good ethic of upholding rights. The stereotypical chaotic-good [person] is the white knight who refuses to join any group and goes about on his/her own, doing good.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
Prefers to work alone
Responds poorly to higher authority
Distrustful of organizations

Chaotic Good "Beatific"
"Rebel"

A chaotic good [person] acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He is kind and benevolent, a strong individualist hostile to the claims of rules, regulations, and social order. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He will actively work to bring down unjust rulers and organizations and to liberate the oppressed. He finds lawful societies distasteful and will avoid them, often living as a nomad or hermit. The best example of a chaotic good [person] is one of the benevolent rogue who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.

==> was expecting true neutral or chaotic neutral. But now i really know what this 1 means i can find myself in it :smile:

Neutral Good

Bhudda, Gandi, Mother Teresa, Gandalf, Frodo, Hernione and Harry Potters and so on are my side!

Back
Top Bottom