• Fighting aganist peasant rushers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That guy that only controls a horseman at a time

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Being forced into gear i don't want

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the MP part of bannerlord, but there's a few things I really fail to understand :let's discuss ;
I'd like to see if other pople feel the same as me
I can add more options if neeeded

>Not enough players
>Crush Through
>Limited/static gear selection (see: classes debate)
>Unbalanced Skirmish economy i.e. unoptimized unit to gold cost (see: multiple life game mode debate)
>S+A S+D
>Menav cav/Glaive cav abuse in TDM and Siege
>Weird swing animations (Why do they bring their weapons all the way behind their back when they wind up? Maybe a little tighter wind up? Maybe?
>No Solo Skirmish Mode

Mine isnt on the list. I would vote on anyone who uses crossbows as the most annoying thing in captain. Even before 1.5, crossbows were crap and now all range is crap.

Mine isnt on the list. I would vote on anyone who uses crossbows as the most annoying thing in captain. Even before 1.5, crossbows were crap and now all range is crap.

No the worst thing in captain is those guys picking cav and hiding it away. They've had zero imapact and when everyone else is dead he still got all his bots and you gotta watch him use them one after one for another 5 minutes. That's annoying, not people just wanting to play Xbows every once in a while.

6. People that don't give a fu*k about a team work and don't read chat.
7. Last one player alive that's running away from half of enemy team just to dragg the battle.

Back
Top Bottom