What is that and what does it mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

1EvG68w

Connection Problem i would say?!

Had some similar Symbol in Rocket League, which nobody knows or understands. :grin:
Seemed to be package loss or connection problem. Still im not sure.

Never seen it before. It looks like some kind of formation symbol. Did you perhaps just issue a command when the symbol popped up?

I am very sure, that I dont issued any commands, especially not in skirmish

Connection Problem i would say?!

Had some similar Symbol in Rocket League, which nobody knows or understands. :grin:
Seemed to be package loss or connection problem. Still im not sure.

But I had very stable 22-24 ping, does noone else has this icon? o_O

I have dealt alot with packet loss issues and this is the Bane of gamers here. Usually due to a bad connector or cable coupler going to your router. That and an old/bad router. Usually tends to effect gaming more then anything else for me. With videos or downloads if you loose a packet, you computer just requests the packet get sent again. No problem. But with gaming, that packet was the information of the server or another player and is a one time send. So it is lost forever. Depending on the structure of the game/server depends on how well you can stay connected. Rockstar servers for instance will kick you and then say the problem was on their side which is very confusing. If this problem persists, you can download a free packet tracker tool online and call your ISP.

Back
Top Bottom