What is happening in your game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Steffenximus said:
By day 75, the Nords took all of Vaegir towns, Swadians took two Khergit towns, the other two fell into my hand, and the Rhodoks took three Sarranid towns. How about that ?

i love the nords now they help me take out the immortal vaegirs cause were both at war with vaegirs and they help me kill them

Day : 84
The Vaegirs destroyed the Nords, i ruined the Khergits
(All Hail The Red Cross Horde!) and the Swadian destroyed the whole Rhodok, i have a truce with Vaegirs, still trying to take over some swadian citys, shouldn't be hard to do...

I'm in a great position now, I have most of the Kherigates wrapped up. They made too many enemies and while they struggle to retake what I've stolen I think they are finding themselves a little too bogged down to do it fast enough. Now I'm counting on their moral to drop and start bleeding off lords to other kingdoms because I sure as heck can't take them all on by myself.

Regardless, once they are gone I'm going to mass my forces and jump down the throat of the first nation that attacks me. The nords are already thumbing their nose at me and the swadians have never been friends but I don't want to go after them until I see what the Vagiers and the Sarradins want to do.

Of course it would be too easy to take on the Sarradins right now but I don't want to get distracted if the Vagiers decide to roll in. They would require 100% of my attention. As for the others I'm really not too worried, I am crammed into a corner and they would have to step on everyone else's toes to get to me. That would only make matters worse for them.

as of now every castle and city that once belonged to Rhodocks now belongs to me and the same for Swadia, aswell as Shariz and 2 Sarranid castles. so as of right now i am at peace and acquiring currency (need 700K in my personal coffers before i will even think of war with the kergits).
so as of right now there are 150 Rulug destroyers, 80 Sarranid Snipers, 50 Rhodock stormtroops (expert), and 120 Rhodock Connitores (the cavalry guys) waiting at vincourd castle for my return, while i travel with a motley crew of 50 Rulugs, and 50 Swadian sharpshootes (elete) hunting down bandits and trading prisoners

Back
Top Bottom