What in new Version (0.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonets decrease accuraty and slows down weapon a bit. It shurely needs some balancing but script itself is ready.
PS. If you have some gameplay ideas write them somwheare on this board. If I would like them they will be implemented :smile:

Implement the auto-fire code because the actual SMGs fire just one particle, just like a semi-auto rifle.

Close the urban areas with something because it looks weird when you can see the terrain.

Release the new version when the soviets are up-to-date. :razz:

Two examples where to plant a mines and what NOT to do with them, for example steeping on it.
mb111.jpg

mb112.jpg

mb113.jpg

Heare is small patch-some kind of preview what will be in next version. It contains some small scripts (better grenades, mines etc), new map (Town by the River) and new uniforms for SS in Officer mode. Theare will be server runing on this version soon. Just extract it into yours FB folder.
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29730062/Festung_Breslau_patchoficer.zip

EDIT: Important hotfix, do the same thing like with old patch. http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29730658/Festung_Breslauoficerhotfix.zip

Lisek said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:
Release the new version when the soviets are up-to-date. :razz:

This. I hate you :smile:

And I reply you with Maw's famous quote:

Mod, baby, mod ! :razz:

Quoted Mat's post.
Mat Berserker said:
Heare is small patch-some kind of preview what will be in next version. It contains some small scripts (better grenades, mines etc), new map (Town by the River) and new uniforms for SS in Officer mode. Theare will be server runing on this version soon. Just extract it into yours FB folder.
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29730062/Festung_Breslau_patchoficer.zip

EDIT: Important hotfix, do the same thing like with old patch. http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29730658/Festung_Breslauoficerhotfix.zip

The bit we just played was quite fun, I hope you manage to bring all the content to a graphical level that suits the quality of the new uniforms  :smile:

Moeckerkalfie said:
The bit we just played was quite fun, I hope you manage to bring all the content to a graphical level that suits the quality of the new uniforms  :smile:

It's not a wish, demand or dream. It IS happening :smile:

On a side note, theres a lot more happening in other interesting spaces that effectivly keep us from fixing the animations :smile:
Its enough to say it's worth it

Like Polish people say: "Nic tak nie cieszy jak seria z pepeszy."(you can google this phrase if you want :wink: ) So I made two new PPSH's 41, with normal and drum magasine.
mb147.jpg

mb148.jpg

mb149.jpg

mb150.jpg

mb151.jpg

mb152h.jpg
I can say you taht i also made jumping mines script, tey works like normal mines but jump before explosion.

Mat Berserker said:
Like Polish people say: "Nic tak nie cieszy jak seria z pepeszy."(you can google this phrase if you want :wink: ) So I made two new PPSH's 41, with normal and drum magasine.
mb147.jpg

mb148.jpg

mb149.jpg

mb150.jpg

mb151.jpg

mb152h.jpg
I can say you taht i also made jumping mines script, tey works like normal mines but jump before explosion.

Dat's nice !

Any news from Lisek ?

Mat Berserker said:
Ready
Work in Progress
Planned

-New German uniforms by Lisek(all should worship him)
Some WiP images:
previewgerm.png

preview2gb.png

ekwipunekpreview3.png

-random uniforms accesories.(whaiting for new uniforms)
Soldiers were wearing basic uniform+ some gas masks, ammo clips etc. Now when you choose to wear for example M41 uniform, and you may get gas mask, field radio, bagpack etc on spawn. It wont do anything but simple look cool and will give some variety to fighting troops.

-Tank fixes:
    *No more flying tanks, sorry :wink:
    *no more tank turret levitating in air on middle of map.
    *Ability to change seats

-Popowitz map for Officer mode.

-Working end of the round messages in offcier mode.

-New better optimalised MGs

-AT weapons rebalance

-New map
mb94e.jpg

mb96.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99.jpg

mb100h.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb102.jpg

-Grenade explosion delay. You will have a few seconds to run away after grenade will land on a ground. If you will stay you will shurely be dead, but if you manego to run away you may only be wounded or even run untouched, if noone will shoot you while you run away.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuxTByMeRI
This textures are great! And your not forgetting important details, like many people do. What program are you using?

So, there are quite good-looking uniforms for the germans, but are the other factions going to get some new uniforms, too? For example, the russian ones don't look that good...

So you are free to make them. Me and Lisek (so whole main development team!) are curently working on some other important issue related to Warband(but not related to FB). After completing it we will be back to bussnes with some new meshes and textures. I'll finish new MP18(as far as i know last really ugly german weapon) and one of old unfinished buildings. I'm not shure what will Lisek do but propably he will make all German uniforms and probably start working on CCCP uniforms(with will fit my new PPSH :smile: ). Works didnt stoped, we just need some time, and help maby.

So, but I'm (probably) not able to make them.  :wink:

But good to know, what the FB-team is doing. We'll be patient.

Maybe you could consider the Gestapo mode idea I presented earlier?

I'm still wondering, how did you get the Bots to be like that? Horse AI or something?  :razz:

Maby I'll ad it. Curently I have much scripting for other project and I just want to have some rest from it.
Civilians are normal bots spawned at rounds begining with scripted destination(and disabled attack, one of MS commands). They have some small chanse to change thier destinatination by the time. They travel from entry point to entry point and make guys plaing as germans nervous.

Ok nice. Maybe make it though that AI uses more areas of the map? Right not they stay to one side. (And maybe consider a AC mod :razz:?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom