What in new Version (0.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, mod is going good. I'm making some improvements in scripts (jumping mines :grin: ) and meshes.
Thanks to Nemeruis and Yamabushi we got new CCCP uniform.

mb160.jpg

mb161.jpg

mb162.jpg

mb163.jpg
(Boots are from Kapelan, nagant fram Lambert and PPSH is mine)
Old rebuilded building and new texture(compatible with many other buildings). Now it have decent UVmapping and some insights.
mb168t.jpg

mb169.jpg

mb164.jpg

mb167.jpg

mb165.jpg

mb166.jpg
+I fixed many code bugs etc.
And other things that i forgot to write about.

Germans songs sounds weird.
And they are also in mod already, go download a latest version and turn on your music ingame  :mrgreen:

This mod should perhaps borrow some stuff from the WWII China mod. Like the Building mechanics. Shooting mechanics. (Firing 5 shots with rifle when reloading, not firing 1 shot at a time when going automatic) Flametrower.

Star Wars mod might release contents soon. Which means the shooting animation as well. (Press right mouse to aim, left to fire) Seems like a superior way for shooting in Warband.

Great news,I just recieved uniforms  from Lisek. Sadly he will not be working for FB anymore because he is now part of Etherfields MMO crew. Finishing it took him so long because he lost much of his work and had to reconstruct many things from scratch. But it means that works will go much faster now, I'll post you some screenshots soon :smile:

Mat Berserker said:
As I promised I'll start showing you some screenshots. Lets start with something basic:
mb25y.jpg
Imagine trying to spot him from a distance?

I'd suggest more cloth bumps (or tiny shadows). As for me, it seems just too plain regarding the uniform. Otherwise, it's a great difference, good job.

Suggestion: Maybe add a uniform (and helmet) with small branches attached to it (it's called ghillie suit, I think). You can use the existing bush meshes for that, thus spotting a soldier in such a thing whould be a pain.

300px-Hires_2010-10-20-081038c.jpg

The Bowman said:
I'd suggest more cloth bumps (or tiny shadows). As for me, it seems just too plain regarding the uniform. Otherwise, it's a great difference, good job.
Yesterday thease armors had no bumpmap, now it have it ready. I made retexture of this uniform too
mb30s.jpg
Every uniform have eight difrent version. When you play with SMG soldier you wil get MP40 loaders and as rifleman Kar loaders. Except form this it have 4 difrent types of equipment(shovels, gas mask boxes, sleeping bags ect). When you multiply thease 2*4 with a number of uniforms(curently implemented 5) it will give you 20 difrent uniforms. Adding this difrent types of hats and boots it will resoult in very big varenty of clothing posiblities.

Suggestion: Maybe add a uniform (and helmet) with small branches attached to it (it's called ghillie suit, I think). You can use the existing bush meshes for that, thus spotting a soldier in such a thing whould be a pain.

300px-Hires_2010-10-20-081038c.jpg
During WW2 camuflage uniforms were something new(only German army used them in big numbers), and it is definytly to early for ghilie suit. I will think about adding some kind of branches to helmet but i cant guarantee it will look good.

Hofiko said:
For Armagan's sake, fix the holding animation!  :evil:
I'll answer with a quote form some book, I didnt liked it but this fits heare perfectly.
2. You shall not take
the name of the LORD your God in vain.
But seariusly positioning weapon is boooooring job. I will do it someday, but now I have more importand issues on my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom