What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

HammingtonMuffin said:
the 9000 regiments that consist of 25< people. Especially the ones that have 4-10 for an extended period of time, and don't even attend events

The regiments that consist of around 50 people, yet list two or three hundred on their roster.

And once again;
Regimental arrogance, like the quoted.

TheBoberton said:
HammingtonMuffin said:
the 9000 regiments that consist of 25< people. Especially the ones that have 4-10 for an extended period of time, and don't even attend events

The regiments that consist of around 50 people, yet list two or three hundred on their roster.

And once again;
Regimental arrogance, like the quoted.

The game is clearly not meant for large regiments only. You get optimized experience in small groups. Above the pain threshold of maybe 10 members, it gets harder and harder to make sure everybody enjoy themselves the more members you got.

those, who tk you/kill horse at start and leave
delayers
dragoons with musketoons
who doesn't want to share arty, trying to shoot out of turn and makes fighting there
who stands directly in front of your cannon and waiting there to get tked by cannonball
loading canister instead of cannonball/shell and fire, though it useless in this situation
sappers, who waste all bp for making unnecessary constructions at spawn
when i want to set few crates to blow some campers or trying to do that, and get killed before i can set or ignite it, or it turns out that all bp already spent, or they leaving the place
when didn't get broken bottle as secondary weapon

- When i am a rocketeer an people are going to jump in front of it, same for cannons;
- When i am aiming and JUST when i fire someone runs in front of my musket;
- When i am dueling and people try to steal my kill but kill me instead, same for cavalry;
- Admin abuse;
- Switching maps within a minute;
- Gangbangs (That 6 people at once try to kill me);
- People who fire muskets/cannons/rockets into a dense melee fight.
- Spawning in water (all my freakin' powder gets wet  :cry: ).

This may have been said before but regiments that do their trainings on PUBLIC servers who will vote kick/vote ban anyone that kills them!  :neutral:

Nozza said:
This may have been said before but regiments that do their trainings on PUBLIC servers who will vote kick/vote ban anyone that kills them!  :neutral:
Or when they tell everyone  to leave in the middle of a game.

BacCompany3 said:
Nozza said:
Or when they tell everyone  to leave in the middle of a game.
Well, if it's their own server, they have all the right to. Doing so on a public server is just retarded.

Back
Top Bottom