What does horse weight actually do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sounds logical if we consider a faster and heavier horse will deal higher charge damage.
Then there is charge damage...is that like a multiplier?

Actually it doesn't, silly goose.
Looks like the placebo is working just fine on you.

Actually, it does.
If you really read the thread, people already tested and proved that weight affects performance. In fact, that's the first thing I noticed when I first started the game were my speed in full armor is noticeable slower compared to my speed in practice arena without armor. It's especially noticeable when you have low athletic.

Actually, it does.
If you really read the thread, people already tested and proved that weight affects performance. In fact, that's the first thing I noticed when I first started the game were my speed in full armor is noticeable slower compared to my speed in practice arena without armor. It's especially noticeable when you have low athletic.
And some people tested it and concluded it makes no difference. It seems it's varied by the patch. Maybe it worked at release but broke a few patches ago.

And some people tested it and concluded it makes no difference. It seems it's varied by the patch. Maybe it worked at release but broke a few patches ago.
If you knew that it worked on some patches, then it's obvious it's not just a "placebo" number lmao. So you're wrong. It's just bugged on some patches. And if you didn't know that, then you're still wrong but now you know! So either way you're wrong, silly. :smile:

If you knew that it worked on some patches, then it's obvious it's not just a "placebo" number lmao. So you're wrong. It's just bugged on some patches. And if you didn't know that, then you're still wrong but now you know! So either way you're wrong, silly. :smile:
No **** it's bugged, all of the number I called placebo numbers are supposed to do something. The point is they actually do nothing, for whatever reason.

No **** it's bugged, all of the number I called placebo numbers are supposed to do something. The point is they actually do nothing, for whatever reason.
Placebos *aren't* supposed to do anything. If they were "placebo" numbers, then they'd be numbers that Taleworlds added to the game that aren't supposed to do anything. So it seems like you just don't know what placebos are. Hold this L graciously my man

Placebos *aren't* supposed to do anything. If they were "placebo" numbers, then they'd be numbers that Taleworlds added to the game that aren't supposed to do anything. So it seems like you just don't know what placebos are. Hold this L graciously my man
.... how can I put this so you will understand. Have you ever heard someone call something that doesn't work correctly a piece of s**t? Of course the thing isn't actually a literal piece of s**t. This isn't the best example, but I never thought I'd have to be spelling out this comment to someone this dense.

.... how can I put this so you will understand. Have you ever heard someone call something that doesn't work correctly a piece of s**t? Of course the thing isn't actually a literal piece of s**t. This isn't the best example, but I never thought I'd have to be spelling out this comment to someone this dense.
there's a difference between using a common phrase/expression like calling something a piece of poo poo, and straight up using words incorrectly because you don't understand what they mean. a big difference... But this is getting out of hand so buh bye

Back
Top Bottom