• Cool Helmet

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I've seen sexier Helmets

Votes: 36 81.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Frost_Knight

Sergeant
I think finding this helmet over the internet was the best thing that happened to me ever since i ever googled anything related to knights, i find it so cool, that i will even say it in german: Es ist so geil. - well i gave that one a try...

Thou i was always curios what other thought about it, for me, i can die happy if this one is printed on my tomb stone.

Ps: for small info, the helmet is an 15-16th century german jousting helmet.

I still can't grasp the thought that there are people who don't like this splendor... i mean really, how could you not like it ?!

Wut ...

Great, you found a suitable picture for an avatar, great, awesome.

Why do you feel the need to create a thread about it ? A bit self-centred, aye ? Egoistical and crap, aye ?

Yeah, they're cool, now as Yoshi said, get a life.

And you know, people do have varying tastes ...

Thing is i just made this poll to see how many people are the same as i am, in tastes of helmetry that is... i am not praising myself, i am praising the helmet itself, it's not mine anyway, just a picture from the internet sheesh.

medieval_helmet_300148.jpg

Is cooler IMO.

Oi cool, yea that is second place, looks a bit like robocop if you think about it ... still cool. The chin could be slightly smaller, like the saltes from Mount and blade mods

Ruthven said:
Kobrag said:
I can take a 6 inch diameter sex toy up my arse, yet you don't see me posting effin pics.
**** YOU! **** YOU! EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! **** YOU FOR PUTTING THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD! ****!

Over reaction much? Well since you enjoy it so much[sic] I will tell you that I tore a little, if I ever go bigger, my anus will snap like a rubber band.

Back
Top Bottom