Devs - What are you even doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

You made a terrible multiplayer that no one wanted, and we all voiced it during the closed beta. Promises were made to better MP. You all have done absolutely nothing outside of providing custom servers that can't even stay online and persistent. (Just like your official servers)

So honestly, wtf are you all even doing? You had the community in the palm of your hand from Warband and you butchered it for what is arguably the most unnecessarily complex, unbalanced system I have ever witnessed. Fix the damn thing already. This is pathetic at best.

Sad part is, none of you have the spine to even address what a **** mess this all is. You just ignore it.

You want them to address this? Post about it on Reddit, they will only care if the "popular" sites are caring about it, because it doesn't matter if this forum is full of people that played and paid for their games and supported the company for years, they care about the general public, just like every other company

I don't know why it is always one or the other... we can have both, it worked in Warband too, but it wont be all fixed in 3 years, they re not a studio with 1k people working on gamedev.

People always want different things. But why should the people who bought the game on the promise of a working and enjoyable multiplayer be left out. Do more people play singleplayer? Sure. Does that mean ignore MP entirely? Isn t that a bit selfish? On events sometimes 500 ppl play on one server. Generally you always have 300 people on from morning to evening in MP, so there are people and there is potential in MP.

Also arguably mods made the warband SP experience much more enjoyable, pretty sure they will with BL too. One could even argue, people should download the mods they prefer, instead of TW adding content for SP, because everyone wants their own gameversion and TW should focus only on bugs and MP fixes. However:

I would say fix both. Is there a Diplomacy Mod? Sure. Still TW should work on fixing this imo, because it is SO basic and they have the team and resources to achieve more with their engine than any modmaker and make those things work, just like AI that makes sense and is less suicidal, workshops to upgrade and many other things already suggested.

Actually TW devs shoot out fixes almost every month. They cant fix everything and if ppl understood a bit about coding and gamedev, they d realize it is not just writing a few lines of code, clicking 'add' and then its all working. Even before you start you have to have a plan what you start fixing first, so that you wont have a problem adding a feature that is being requested later on. (and there are hundres of requested features...)

Last edited:
You made a terrible multiplayer that no one wanted, and we all voiced it during the closed beta. Promises were made to better MP. You all have done absolutely nothing outside of providing custom servers that can't even stay online and persistent. (Just like your official servers)

So honestly, wtf are you all even doing? You had the community in the palm of your hand from Warband and you butchered it for what is arguably the most unnecessarily complex, unbalanced system I have ever witnessed. Fix the damn thing already. This is pathetic at best.

Sad part is, none of you have the spine to even address what a **** mess this all is. You just ignore it.
You mean Skirmish? yeah I never really cared about skirmish

But "Captain" was good while it had players, made a lot of loot and unlocked cosmetics

Just this past week had a blast playing in NA TDM servers, granted only 50 or 60 players but it is a lot of fun.

So, join TDM in your region, play the game if you can

Devs are dropping the ball not just with content but with the server managemente, right now I can't login to MP

Social media platforms like Twitter have increasingly become a direct line to companies, offering a public space where customer issues can't easily be ignored. The fear of negative publicity often prompts swift action. If you're looking to get a company's attention, hitting them up on Twitter can be really effective. I've personally seen results, like fewer server crashes and fixes for NA East, just by consistently @'ing them until they respond. It's worth a try.

guys don't even bother writing in the forums, devs haven't read the forums for years

they probably don't even know that streamer Asmongold has caught up on Bannerlord Multiplayer mods and the game is getting really bad pr atm because the taleworlds servers keep crashing while he's streaming :ROFLMAO: what a joke

guys don't even bother writing in the forums, devs haven't read the forums for years

they probably don't even know that streamer Asmongold has caught up on Bannerlord Multiplayer mods and the game is getting really bad pr atm because the taleworlds servers keep crashing while he's streaming :ROFLMAO: what a joke
Sad!

lol I mean check out the steam forum atm, it's a plane crash :ROFLMAO:
image.png

I thought the developers had developed a "dynamic" flow of server capacity for its competitive matchmaking system which delayed what everyone truly wanted, that is custom servers. Now that "dynamic" capacity raising mechanics isn't working for the masterserver/masterlist huh.
Good impressions in front of an audience of 41.000 viewers. You're done ****ed up. Just returned to say that.

image.png

I thought the developers had developed a "dynamic" flow of server capacity for its competitive matchmaking system which delayed what everyone truly wanted, that is custom servers. Now that "dynamic" capacity raising mechanics isn't working for the masterserver/masterlist huh.
Good impressions in front of an audience of 41.000 viewers. You're done ****ed up. Just returned to say that.

image.png

Glad to see everyone's still just as angry about the state of the game and about Taleworlds as back when we got ignored in alpha/beta/early access

Back
Top Bottom