What do you guys want in future versions? READ BEFORE YOU POST

Users who are viewing this thread

Audiate

Knight at Arms
First and foremost, this is not a topic about shotguns or revolvers or anything like that. This is stuff that you guys would like to see in the game, but keep in mind, this is also just for fun. Also, posting something here does not mean, by any standards, that it will be added into the game. Again, this is just for fun.

I guess I'll start us off.
I personally would like to see things that would allow regiments to look how they did IRL. For example, the 11thNY had a designed uniform, but it was commonly altered in ways for personal preference, or to show that they're in a certain platoon or worked for a certain firefighter company. The only way I could see this happening, however, is if NaS changed over to a Warband-vanilla loadout system, where players can hand-pick certain equipment pieces.

Oh God Audiate, if you meant "Warband-vanilla loadout system" like Secession had? If you do, I'm with you about that 100%. A lot of my friends would love to see that in the mod.

As well I would love to see more regiment uniform in the mod but I've heard that they're doing it by the timeline of the Civil War which is pretty much great idea.

I'd like the more Secession style unit selection. More units, a 63rd uniform would be nice. Perhaps also optional green coats (winter dress) for Irish units?

I guess its hard to come up with good idea's for a mod that already has a lot going for it :razz:

I see a lot of posts about customization of the soldiers, which is definitely not a bad idea. I love customizing my character to what I want it too be. For Team-death match, it really would be cool to choose different clothing, as Sir Audiate was mentioning.

We want historically accurate company based warfare!

Devs: HERES A BIGADIER GENERAL AND OP SHOTGUN

No offense, just don't like the emphasis on large scale organization for 200 people servers.

I dont like how many of the uniforms look. It seems to me that some of bloated out chaste and the Confederate zoaves and far more upper body mass then down below.

Im no very good at describing it but I hope somebody agrees.

Read the changelog thread : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247974.0.html
And you will find a list of all units that are going to be added.
Also I must point out that this mod is merely in its alpha stage.
It shouldnt even be considerd done but the majority of the people wanted to play it NOW.
So the developers pushed to make an alpha. So please remain friendly and patient and many of your wishes for the mod will soon be fullfilled.

GoldenEagle said:
I would love Winchester repeater (raper :grin:) or gatling guns with full automatic fire!

Come back next year and there should be a gatling gun somewhere in december 2013  :razz:

Hinkel84 said:
GoldenEagle said:
I would love Winchester repeater (raper :grin:) or gatling guns with full automatic fire!

Come back next year and there should be a gatling gun somewhere in december 2013  :razz:

:sad: Please don't add Gatling guns. They weren't used enough for them to be in the game.

Gladiator12 said:
I'd like the more Secession style unit selection. More units, a 63rd uniform would be nice. Perhaps also optional green coats (winter dress) for Irish units?

They didn't wear green coats. They wore the same uniforms as everyone else. The only thing that made them different, was the green flags.

28model_lside.JPG

Winter dress
garryowen_lg.jpg

I definitely agree with you about the secession style unit selection though.

GoldenEagle said:
Ugh.. No In my opinion. Colt's allready a hard to weapon to fight.. how will a 16-shot rifle be? :O
And gatling will suck the fun right out :wink:

I do like the idea of rain-coat-things, like when it's raining on the map :razz:

William S. Donovan said:
I do like the idea of rain-coat-things, like when it's raining on the map :razz:

They would've either just gotten wet or wrapped their gum blanket around themselves like a poncho. They were not issued raincoats.

Brian_gumblanket.jpeg

gumblanket.jpg

This guy appears to have cut a slit in the middle for his head.

I'm sure some soldiers had them but it would have been bought with their own money from a civilian source.

Dordak_the_Lost said:
Gladiator12 said:

They didn't wear green coats. They wore the same uniforms as everyone else. The only thing that made them different, was the green flags.

28model_lside.JPG

Winter dress
garryowen_lg.jpg

I definitely agree with you about the secession style unit selection though.
I didn't realize that the overcoats were the same colour as everyone elses! I just thought that they had a slight green tinge to them. However, those winter coats would be very nice!

This topic is moving a bit away from its intended purposes...

Colonel Lance said:
Read the changelog thread : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247974.0.html
And you will find a list of all units that are going to be added.
Also I must point out that this mod is merely in its alpha stage.
It shouldnt even be considerd done but the majority of the people wanted to play it NOW.
So the developers pushed to make an alpha. So please remain friendly and patient and many of your wishes for the mod will soon be fullfilled.

Thanks for pointing that out, but I carefully stated twice that this was just for fun. We're definitely not trying to harass the devs, this is just to spread around ideas about things we would enjoy seeing added, and not things like "This HAS to be changed" or "This HAS to be removed".

Back
Top Bottom