What do you fear?

Users who are viewing this thread

i had a dream that i was voted the most annoying person in tale worlds

hyperion said:
You had them but you only remember the dreams you have the moment you wake up.
If you didn't have dreams you'd probably be insane by now.
No. i always remembered atleast that i had a dream, i just couldnt remember what happened in it.

I can tell, If i dont see a dream.

Here's a new one... i'm afraid of the dark. REALLY afraid. It overwhelms me completely within seconds, but only if I am alone. I'm not afraid of physical stuff though, other than shattering my teeth.

I'm not really ashamed of my fear, neither would you say that it's dumb, if you understood the mechanism behind it.
And I do understand sarcasm, if the thought crossed your mind :smile:

Njiekovic said:
Snakes, just snakes

wth.. I dont get why people would fear a snake :razz:
You can outrun most off them, you can avoid most off them, you can kick them to death, only very poisonous or very big stranglesnakes should be scary.

I dont fear anything, exept losing my loved ones.

janlulhannes said:
Njiekovic said:
Snakes, just snakes

wth.. I dont get why people would fear a snake :razz:
You can outrun most off them, you can avoid most off them, you can kick them to death, only very poisonous or very big stranglesnakes should be scary.

I dont fear anything, exept losing my loved ones.

That's why in practice I am without fear  :twisted:

Up until 11 years old I was afraid of zombies, I knew it was irrational, but my imagination has always been strong, and it got the better of me most times.
It started when I was about 7. Me and my brother were staying late at friend's house, and we all had a taste for video games.
At the time, the playstation 1, and the Nintendo 64 were still commonly played items. My friend's uncle had recently left one of his games at their house.
This particular game was resident evil, and my brother, and my friend decided they wanted to kill zombies. They told me to look away, but I had no idea how it would torment my feeble young mind. Afterwards me and my brother were leaving to go home, and It was pitch black outside. I guess you could say that it made me afraid of the dark, but fear of the dark is just fear of what you think is lurking there. The walk back home was the most frightening time in my life.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I was afraid to go outside at night for years...it haunted my dreams...I was paranoid at every turn.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have shaken my fear mostly, still gets to me sometimes. Now I know that the only real zombies are those that arent saved.

Dead Men walking

Lord Burgess1 said:
Yep, I still only fear, fear itself

Do you people even understand that? In order to fear fear itself, there have to be worldly things that frighten you. That's what you're supposed to say.

Back
Top Bottom