What changes to Kick-Slash do you think might help?

What changes to Kick-Slashing do you think would benefit the game as a whole?

• None, Kick-Slashing is fine the way it is.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Remove Kick-Slashing entirely.

• Decrease the range on kicks.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Lower the turning speed when kicking.

• Make people without shields immune to kick-slashing, by decreasing their stun time.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Make people without shields immune to kick-slashing, by allowing manual blocking during the stun ani

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Decrease the kick stun time enough to make kick-slashing more difficult, but not impossible.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Make blocking ineffectual during the kick animation.

• Allow kicks to be blocked by weapons.

• Allow kicks to be blocked by shields.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Decrease the window in the kicking animation in which you can hit people.

• Allow kicks to be blocked by other kicks.

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hamel

Sergeant Knight
There have been many topics and polls about whether or not kick-slashing should be changed, but to my knowledge there have been no topics about exactly what aspect(s) of it should be changed. So I made one.

Feel free to suggest more options for the poll. Unfortunately it looks like you can't add more votes per person after the poll has started, though. So it looks like you're stuck with seven. :razz:

One thing that I would add:
Decrease the hit time. At the moment you can still hit someone with a kick when the kick animation is already nearly over. By making the time frame that you can actually hit someone with a kick smaller it would require more precision and timing to land a kick.

saintsaintsaint said:
One thing that I would add:
Decrease the hit time. At the moment you can still hit someone with a kick when the kick animation is already nearly over. By making the time frame that you can actually hit someone with a kick smaller it would require more precision and timing to land a kick.

Added. Although I'm not sure if my version of the description was clear enough.

Back
Top Bottom