• Capricorn

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Pisces

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a TAURUS, but I think this thing is utter bull****. Any reasonable human being would. However, there is something to it, and surprisingly it's grown on people nowadays... it influences them A LOT, and I just can't believe it. 8/10 of the people I know believe in these things, although only 20% or so of my close friends do. I mean, I actually know people who would no go to work on a certain day, after reading that they might get fired or some bull**** like that.

the daily/monthly/yearly horoscopes are utter BS....a couple of years ago, because of girl business I got into this **** too much. By that, I mean character types....well tbh I was suprised to read what has been said about my character....now that girl business is over, I think this is BS again. Though those character analyses can suprise you a lot, but I bet they have a tactic for that.
just wanted to see the statistics.

Taurus in general is pretty accurate as a description of me, but never as a horoscope. However, I'm not stubborn, I'm just consistently right.

Back
Top Bottom